X Factor All Stars

Zu 2

User
Is his - sorry, HER - Nana still with us? Where are those videos of people screaming FUCK YOUR NANA?

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
As much as i would love both Saara and Ruth, my two favourite X Factor contestants of all time, to do it, I doubt they would. And actually not sure I’d want them too as they’d both probably not do so well.

Zu 2

User
As much as i would love both Saara and Ruth, my two favourite X Factor contestants of all time, to do it, I doubt they would. And actually not sure I’d want them too as they’d both probably not do so well.

But it’s not like either of them have got anything better to do!

Come on ladies, just think of those FAT CHEQUES!*

*£250 each :disco:

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
I think something like this would be likely:
Rowetta
Andy Abraham
The Macdonald Brothers
Rhydian Roberts
Eoghan Quigg
Jedward
Mary Byrne
Marcus Collins
Christopher Maloney
Sam Bailey
Lauren Platt
4th Impact
Five After Midnight
Grace Davies
Scarlett Lee

Zu 2

User
Please God no. What a shocking parade of sickening horror. Delete thread please

Isn’t Eoghan Quigg all titted up these days?

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
Please God no. What a shocking parade of sickening horror. Delete thread please

Isn’t Eoghan Quigg all titted up these days?

Exactly why it would be shit. I can’t see any of the winners going in for it. Apart from desperate old Sam.

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
But it’s not like either of them have got anything better to do!

Come on ladies, just think of those FAT CHEQUES!*

*£250 each :disco:

Not sure what Ruth is up to but Saara’s going rate for a 15 minute PA is about 10 times that.

Zu 2

User
Well here’s my delusional ALL STARS DREAM TEAM

Leona Lewis ALWAYS AND FOREVER :disco:
Kitty Brucknell
Niki Evans :tongueout:
Eoghan Quigg TITS OUT
Alexandra Burke
Nicolo Festa :disco:
Christopher Maloney FIRST OUT :disco:
Carolynne Poole
Danny Tetley :horny:
Andrea Faustini
Amelia Lily
Aiden Grimshaw

GAYS UND GIRLS, basically. Just how we like it :disco:

Alla want for Xmas is you

Beast in Black
Well here’s my delusional ALL STARS DREAM TEAM

Leona Lewis ALWAYS AND FOREVER :disco:
Kitty Brucknell
Niki Evans :tongueout:
Eoghan Quigg TITS OUT
Alexandra Burke
Nicolo Festa :disco:
Christopher Maloney FIRST OUT :disco:
Carolynne Poole
Danny Tetley :horny:
Andrea Faustini
Amelia Lily
Aiden Grimshaw

GAYS UND GIRLS, basically. Just how we like it :disco:
No Same Difference? :( Is he still shagging that Estonian creepy man? Oh well.

Zu 2

User
No Same Difference? :( Is he still shagging that Estonian creepy man? Oh well.

Oh what, Koit from the popular Verona group? No, all over. He tried to beard up with Laura but the poor love split her difference halfway up a pole* :(

(*It might possibly only be @OutSynk who knows what I’m going on about here :side-eye:)

Beast in Black
Can I like this twice, please? “She would go for free” :D!
When she was selected for Eurovision (the preselection was rigged, as usual) she said the BBC had contacted her to represent UK. AS IF! :D But she wanted to do it for Spain :rolleyes: She's done every single tv program here, her manager gives head really well apparently. But she still hasn't had a single hit at all, it's flop after flop and nobody cares about her music career anymore. She's actually much hated here because she's evil.

Beast in Black
Thank goodness we can always rely on a harsh but fair missive from our Spanish correspondent! :disco:!
I tell it like it is, dear Zu. She's always talking about her fanbase in UK, as if anyone remembers her :D Flopping in the rain didn't even make the Top 200 in the singles chart (when lots of shitty Eurovision songs that year did).

Suomi

User
When she was selected for Eurovision (the preselection was rigged, as usual) she said the BBC had contacted her to represent UK. AS IF! :D But she wanted to do it for Spain :rolleyes: She's done every single tv program here, her manager gives head really well apparently. But she still hasn't had a single hit at all, it's flop after flop and nobody cares about her music career anymore. She's actually much hated here because she's evil.
well this is all lies, but don't let the truth get in the way of your hate. She's had two top ten albums, four top ten singles and a #1 single as recently as 2016.

You're lying about this just like you lied about me not getting a perfect score in the Moopyfestivalen prediction game, just because I submitted my predictions after the result had been announced.

Zu 2

User
I tell it like it is, dear Zu. She's always talking about her fanbase in UK, as if anyone remembers her :D Flopping in the rain didn't even make the Top 200 in the singles chart (when lots of shitty Eurovision songs that year did).

*cue outraged Ruth fans storming into the thread in a terrible and furious temper* :disco:

Zu 2

User
You're lying about this just like you lied about me not getting a perfect score in the Moopyfestivalen prediction game, just because I submitted my predictions after the result had been announced.

:D No grudges there! :tongueout:

Suomi

User
Flopping in the rain didn't even make the Top 200 in the singles chart (when lots of shitty Eurovision songs that year did).

It made #5.

And she does have a large UK fanbase - in 2009 VoR's younger brother received a mixtape of all of Ruth's X Factor performances for his 18th birthday from VoR. He wanted money to survive at university but he got that instead.

Baby It’s Cold OutSynk

Light me up put me on top
Oh what, Koit from the popular Verona group? No, all over. He tried to beard up with Laura but the poor love split her difference halfway up a pole* :(

(*It might possibly only be @OutSynk who knows what I’m going on about here :side-eye:)
giphy.gif

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I’d forgotten all about the Macdonald Brothers but it did remind me of The Conway Sisters:

What voices! :side-eye: Cutting to Maria Lawson who was eliminated by them the week before was a choice :D

NUT ROAST

KOBRA
Is this ACTUALLY going to happen?! :D

Anticipating a glut of beige (Jaheme, Tesco Mary, Andy Abraham, people from later series I've NEVER HEARD OF) + a couple of comedy classics to get a few headlines (Wagner, Kitty, Jedward) with a panel of Simon, Louis, Cheryl and Sharon = UNDERWHELM CENTRAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom