X Factor All Stars

Louis Walsh has confirmed he is returning with Sharon AGAIN.

Still refusing to acknowledge Minogue Minora as the most popular judge, then.

I could do without Sharon quite frankly

I hope Konnie Huq gets hosting duties.
Im still looking for that X-tra factor bit where she went "Atheists???" or something. It was a funny joke - most X Factor "BRING HER BACK! BRING HER BACK!"-type audience didn't get it but about 10% of TV viewers did.

Celebrity Edition contestants APPARENTLY

Love Island group: Samira, Eyal, Wes & Zara from last year
Rugby Boyband: Thom Evans, Ben Foden & Levi Davis
Vinnie Jones
Ricki Lake
Brendan Cole
Gemma Collins
The Vixen off The Chase
Olivia Olson (?)
David Walliams
John Barrowman
Megan McKenna

They might aswell just bite the bullet and have me on with that line up.

Reactions: SDF
This is from the Mirror so pinch of salt and all that

For one glorious moment I thought that was The Vixen from Drag Race. Now that would have got me tuning in.

Olivia Olson is an American actress and she has ACTUALLY released music.

John cunting Barrowman gurning his way through a song is not something I really want to experience.

Is this going to be a series with weekly eliminations or a one off show?

Did Megan McKenna not just release an album?

Love the GC though.

That list is very ITV, I’d be surprised if it weren’t like 90% true

I can’t even IMAGINE them doing a normal series of X Factor this year, it would be absolutely and unashamedly phoned in - the judges would barely even be able to give critiques about people being huge stars in the future any more as that hasn’t happened now in about 10 years.

I guess X factor is all about their (INCREDIBLY successful) youtube channel these days. The TV show is just a vehicle to make 3 minute clips from - All stars and random celebrities is by far their best chance to do it/fulfill their contract with ITV.

Also: isn’t GC meant to actually be quite a good singer? :D

i’m sure there’s a clip of her doing karaoke and everybody was DUMBFOUNDED that she sounded akin to a young Mariah with a SPRINKLE of Celiné.

I'm not sure it's about fulfilling a contract, as they only signed a new one last year (on the back of lowest ever viewing figures), renewing it until 2022.

Also: isn’t GC meant to actually be quite a good singer? :D

i’m sure there’s a clip of her doing karaoke and everybody was DUMBFOUNDED that she sounded akin to a young Mariah with a SPRINKLE of Celiné.

Absolutely FLAWLESS :disco:

:side-eye:

FULLY expecting Celebrity X Factor to become the standard version after this year then :D

I think it's what you said in your earlier post though - although viewing figures are shit, there's no hope of creating a star, and it will be unashamedly phoned in, it's still successful enough with the younger demographic that advertisers will continue to buy into it.

Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, and Shayne Ward apparently confirmed for the All Stars series. Louis Walsh & Nicole Scherzinger returning as judges.

Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, and Shayne Ward apparently confirmed for the All Stars series. Louis Walsh & Nicole Scherzinger returning as judges.
No wonder, they don't have anything better to do, and I prefer former contestants than Z-list celebrities. Now can they get Ruth Lorenzo and we don't have to see her face here for a few weeks? Thanks.

All Stars apparently just a one-night thing I read? So the series will be the celebs... it all seems very desperate but they couldn't continue with the format as was I guess.

One night?!

Here for Alexandra to slay with Bad Boys

Actually, I fully expect a novelty act to win if it's one night only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom