X Factor All Stars

Did the last “Celeb” series many moons ago not only last a week or so? We are also getting a BGT All Stars series this Summer apparently.

X Factor theme tune DEAD! Simon has axed it, that should fix everything :angel:

@dUb are they doing an American Celebrity X Factor? If not is Simon Cowell filming the UK version in LA at the moment? :confused:

He was filming something with Vinnie Jones the other day so he must be taking part in the Celeb X Factor.

He’s one of the names on the rumoured list alright!

Do we have any info on a start date for The X Factor this year? Does it not usually start in August?

I noticed an advert for BGT: The Champions on during yesterday’s Love Island so am not sure if that will be starting first?

I don’t know why they’re bothering with BGT champions this year. They should have held that off until after the X Factor one.

It's supposedly a drastic new look after going vegan.

Excuse me while I go and throttle a lamb.

Reactions: SDF
He looks PISSED to me. Not sure if that’s the appeal of veganism. COUNT ME IN! :disco:

He doesn't look pissed so much as a melting waxwork to me

I am maybe missing something but it is only the eyes that look a bit OFF.

The eyes and cheeks, I'd say.

I mean the rest is pretty ridiculous as well, but he's been like that for a while.

Sorry but the eyes look more than a little bit off :D

It’s like someone put his face in one of those suit presses in hotel rooms

Reactions: ZZ
Do we only have this one shot?
The eyes and cheeks, I'd say.

I mean the rest is pretty ridiculous as well, but he's been like that for a while.

When I zoomed in I can see his cheeks do look very out of place. :D

I don’t understand what work you would have done to your face to make your eyes smaller? Surely any lift would give him more of a shocked exterior, rather than a half asleep/inebriated look. His forehead has definitely had a fair bit of Botox.

I think he may have well had his veneers replace pretty recently. Either that or BLEACHED.

I think I need more pictures to verify that this isn’t a waxwork

Does anyone remember when they made a CGI version of The Rock in The Mummy Returns?

BGT: The Champions is starting on 31st August. I have no idea how long it will run for, but it surely means The X Factor will not start anytime soon.

Six weeks.

So I assumed The X Factor will air in mid October. I think the All Stars version is only running for 2 episodes and I can’t see the Celebrity version lasting long either. They should have just gave it a year off.

ccelebritiesfoto17785958-0-image-a-87_1566995344228.jpg

He looks a lot better on the left than he does on the right.

Really? I don’t think he looks bad at all. He clearly doesn’t look near as bad as the picture VoR posted above.

Are we any further forward on when this starts? Do we even know if it IS starting?

Scrap that.

I wonder about the intelligence of 95% of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom