X Factor All Stars

I think I shall save this for some lazy Sunday viewing, but checking the TV guide for tomorrow we have no results show? Is it all squeezed in to one Saturday night show now? I always enjoyed the sing off. :(

ITV has decided Catchphrase is more appealing for Sunday night.

Oh CHRIST. Have these still not been merged? When is the next Mod election so we can get someone who can get things done?

Was an appropriate request made in accordance to moopy regulations?

Oh CHRIST. Have these still not been merged? When is the next Mod election so we can get someone who can get things done?

Darling I think all Celebrity X Factor related posts WERE popped into the appropriate thread in accordance with agreed regulations

Was an appropriate request made in accordance to moopy regulations?

I don’t actually think anyone DID post it in the mod forum? I am sure someone did make a request SOMEWHERE.

I know no one cares but I must applaud Nicole for not following protocol and giving one of her own acts her safe seat on Saturday. Although it wasn’t very good game playing.

The first two pages of this thread :D

Imagine now an All Stars might be able to lure back the dazzling heights of LIAM AND LOUIS from One Direction :disco: :disco: :disco: :gross:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom