X Factor: The Band

Rita

User
This starts on Monday. Just Simon and Nicole on the judging panel, and Keisha from the Sugababes seems to be mentoring in some form throughout the audition process. Other than that, I don’t know much else about the process.

I heard this was just the initial round, with the bands being put together, and that it will be back next year for part two.

I'm going to watch the first episode, at least.

Still more enthusiastic about the Little Mix creating a band show on BBC in the new year, though.

I heard this was just the initial round, with the bands being put together, and that it will be back next year for part two.

Oh that makes sense - I'd read somewhere that Cowell was trying to get in first to kill the audience for the Little Mix show.

I have heard very little about it, so you are probably right. So are we getting weekly episodes, or just one episode this year?

I think we are getting 3 episodes next week.

I am really enjoying this. The little change to the format breathes new life in to the show, and it doesn’t feel like X Factor.

Wow. I LOVED that song the little fiery red head wrote and sang. FANTASTIC.

Talia Storm really annoys me. Her song was crap, and she seems so entitled. I would NOT have sent her through to the next round.

So this is all condensed in to one week by the looks of things. It’s on again Wednesday, Friday, and the finale will be on Sunday. It will be interesting to see how it goes, as I would have thought a single will go out after Sundays finale.

The ratings have been dismal for this.

Move this to the cemetery xoxo

It was under 2 million for episode 2

Apparently beaten by a documentary about Aldi on Channel 5.

I'm sure the X Factor brand is so worthless right now that viewing figures would have been higher if they had simply renamed it.

ITV has signed a deal on BGT until 2024, but not committing to X Factor beyond 2020.

Did anything ever happen with the other band? :D

also where is Megan McKenna and why isn’t she dominating the charts? :eyes:

I forgot all about THESE. Do they have a song? I could have made them my entry in A Song For Soldi or whatever it was CALLED. :zsazsa:

One of them left! But still going apparently

6 is a horrible number for a pop group so I may consider supporting them in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom