Xtina 2022

Well, she was FAB at Brighton Pride I'm very glad to announce.

Pros: great costumes, beautiful costumes, all the HITZ, good pacing, a couple of SAY GAY monologues, the VOX absolutely top notch - No stupid vocal runs.

Cons: She did Say Something which got the str8's all riled up. Not one single piece of gum thrown into the crowd, no truly cunty moments, no stupid vocal runs

Well, she was FAB at Brighton Pride I'm very glad to announce.

Pros: great costumes, beautiful costumes, all the HITZ, good pacing, a couple of SAY GAY monologues, the VOX absolutely top notch - No stupid vocal runs.

Cons: She did Say Something which got the str8's all riled up. Not one single piece of gum thrown into the crowd, no truly cunty moments, no stupid vocal runs

Enough about Iguana's singing on the way there, what about Xtuana?

Tonight's your lucky night I know you - SAAAAY HEY HEY!

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

Saw her at the 02 on Friday.

She’s certainly not much my thing, but Feel This Moment was an absolute treat :disco:

I didn't stay at Pride yesterday long enough to see her. It's like they just wanted to see how many people they could squeeze into one field.

It does look like it was a great set. Sad that she did a whole Bionic section and paid dust to Not Myself Tonight though.

I didn't stay at Pride yesterday long enough to see her. It's like they just wanted to see how many people they could squeeze into one field.

It was totally oversold for the space, I agree.

Christina was alright. We left halfway to go back to the dance tent when she started doing all the boring newer stuff and then came back for the end.

Bionic (TAKE YA SUPERSONIC, EY) was CERTAINLY ahead of its time.

The world wasn't ready for Not Myself Tonight and still isn't ready for Desnudate (GET NAKED!) Desnudate (FOR ME!).

And that's before we even get to the narcissistic genius of Vanity :disco:

new Beautiful video out next week for World Mental Health day

Rent must be due because only an icon would recycle a 20 year old song with a new video :disco:

You got to be kidding us by releasing a "Special 20th-anniversary edition" of your most important album with one crap remix and a b-side tagged at the end! :D

The excellent Fighter remixes and the other frankly amazing b-side That's What Love Can Do are RIGHT THERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom