Years and Years - Starstruck

Bluejeans

User
Sorry, I searched for Years and Years to post the news above, but only realised this is a TV part of the board after I'd posted it. Whoops!

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
the artwork is a disaster :D

syl

User
The lack of prominence they've given "years & years" with that small font... I wonder if the long term plan is to abandon the name completely.

Last edited:

Bluejeans

User
He's on Jools Holland tonight! Just for an interview and a "cover" song. Presumably "It's A Sin"?

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Looking forward to hearing this, I am thinking with his current profile and the promo lined up could be looking at a #1?

Please don't tell me he's TOO OLD for streaming now? :D

Hopfefully the record company will do the right thing and get a good remix out to DJ Patsy Palmer to start playing in the Hollywood Hills to influence the BILLBOARD CLUBZ CHART

Penelope

SMASHING SET
Looking forward to hearing this, I am thinking with his current profile and the promo lined up could be looking at a #1?

Please don't tell me he's TOO OLD for streaming now? :D

Hopfefully the record company will do the right thing and get a good remix out to DJ Patsy Palmer to start playing in the Hollywood Hills to influence the BILLBOARD CLUBZ CHART
Surely NOT a number 1! I'd imagine he might still be capable of a top 5/10 hit, but he feels just a shade too gay/niche to get a #1 in the age of streaming

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
I've never really taken to him as a musician. I liked some of the songs from the first album, but I remember listening to some live performances and he had something of Jessie J about him. Quite unpleasant to listen to.

FetchFugly

closing in again
That sounds like it is going to be rather good, and likely a better lead than Sanctify.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
that sounds decent and keeping with the sound.

He looks so much better in boxers without his awful FASHUN sense xoxo

Jark

I have to say I find him (perhaps unfairly) quite unlikable with all that gurning and the constant enthusiasm

Ag

User
I think I don't find myself disliking him as much for two reasons:

1. The music is decent
2. Sam Smith

Jark

listened and forgot it immediately

RJN

User
Its not my favorite by them (him) but it does kind of sound like a hit. I think it may grow

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Did Years and Years ever do anything in the US?

This seems decent on first listen but nothing amazing, will need to give it a PROPA listen over the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom