Years and Years - Starstruck

Sorry, I searched for Years and Years to post the news above, but only realised this is a TV part of the board after I'd posted it. Whoops!

Excited for this! There’s a lot going on on that cover but I think I like it

Just seeing him does make me a little sad because of It’s A Sin

The lack of prominence they've given "years & years" with that small font... I wonder if the long term plan is to abandon the name completely.

Last edited:
He's on Jools Holland tonight! Just for an interview and a "cover" song. Presumably "It's A Sin"?

Looking forward to hearing this, I am thinking with his current profile and the promo lined up could be looking at a #1?

Please don't tell me he's TOO OLD for streaming now? :D

Hopfefully the record company will do the right thing and get a good remix out to DJ Patsy Palmer to start playing in the Hollywood Hills to influence the BILLBOARD CLUBZ CHART

Looking forward to hearing this, I am thinking with his current profile and the promo lined up could be looking at a #1?

Please don't tell me he's TOO OLD for streaming now? :D

Hopfefully the record company will do the right thing and get a good remix out to DJ Patsy Palmer to start playing in the Hollywood Hills to influence the BILLBOARD CLUBZ CHART
Surely NOT a number 1! I'd imagine he might still be capable of a top 5/10 hit, but he feels just a shade too gay/niche to get a #1 in the age of streaming

I've never really taken to him as a musician. I liked some of the songs from the first album, but I remember listening to some live performances and he had something of Jessie J about him. Quite unpleasant to listen to.

That sounds like it is going to be rather good, and likely a better lead than Sanctify.

that sounds decent and keeping with the sound.

He looks so much better in boxers without his awful FASHUN sense xoxo

I have to say I find him (perhaps unfairly) quite unlikable with all that gurning and the constant enthusiasm

Its not my favorite by them (him) but it does kind of sound like a hit. I think it may grow

Did Years and Years ever do anything in the US?

This seems decent on first listen but nothing amazing, will need to give it a PROPA listen over the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom