You (Netflix)

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Has anyone seen this yet?

I binged it in two nights and loved it.

I'm currently working my way through Better Call Saul but think this is next on my list. I do appreciate Penn.

I haven't seen this and don't think it's for me but we just binged Sex Education which was great. Gillian Anderson saying scrotum is a highlight

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about this until now.

What a bunch of unlikable characters. It sort of lost me with the introduction of the family. But i'm here for season two.

I was really upset about Peach's death and I live in the hope that she has faked her own death and will come back in S2!

I was really upset about Peach's death and I live in the hope that she has faked her own death and will come back in S2!

I was thinking the really clever thing there would have been for
her to kill him and become the psycho stalking Bec
they can alwyss go for it was ALL A DREAM and restart from there again :)

Was I watching the same thing? It was awful. Completely unlike able characters (apart from Minty) and just really quite bad throughout. Beck, especially, for a writer was particularly in-poetic.

I only watched it for Shay Mitchell and wish I hadn’t. I don’t get the love for it.

The first season was enjoyable hot trash but the second will have to keep for now. I have Atypical on the go and I was going to put on Unbelievable last night, which I keep being told is excellent and I was planning to get through over the break, but then for some reason I started Don't F*** With Cats instead... DARK.

Already did.

I'd say as good as series 1.
Yep. I’m binging as we speak .. ok episode 9 now. I would say that
S2s started a bit slow but it really took off from episode 4 onwards.

Poor Delilah tho :(

Oh and the homoerotic Joe/40 undertones were fabulous

Well I loved season 1 but season 2 is a slog for me so far, on episode 8 now. Forty has to be the most annoying twat put to the small screen since Caillou.

The new season does feel unnecessary. But like 13 reasons, I’ll probably spend a weekend watching it.

Was I watching the same thing? It was awful. Completely unlike able characters (apart from Minty) and just really quite bad throughout. Beck, especially, for a writer was particularly in-poetic.

I only watched it for Shay Mitchell and wish I hadn’t. I don’t get the love for it.

This.

I've tried to watch it on my sister's recommendation. It's absolutely terrible. I've made it to the end of Season 1 Episode 5 and just put Episode 6 on, but his monotonous droning narration has made me turn it off again. I think I'm done with it. Dreadful acting, even worse writing and meandering predictable storylines and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom