You wanted a new girlband? Here's CUTEBAD from the House Of XENOMANIA

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Out today!

This is really quite good even if they're not exactly serving VOX.

Terrible name though.

Quite different. I don’t know if I like it. There’s not exactly much they are bringing to it. But actually this is decent.

I’m very confused.

Maybe add XENOMANIA to the title so this would get some TRACTION. Anyways, it's hot.

Oh and also

VtynkUd.gif

Anyway, now that there’s four (still) atrociously dressed members, might I suggest that a cover of much-ignored Fenix’s Swagga would make a super second single.

Did she leave to join VENUS?

If they want a replacement, the former members of unperfect have time on their hands.

This is great news, Kolly was dead weight and couldn't dance and was just horrible and it's great that's she's gone no really it is.

Fingers crossed ACTUAL Tina Barrett pops into the audition and sweeps into the now vacant 5th position and show them how it's really done :disco:

CUTEBAD vs VENUS Twitter followers battle

CUTEBAD - 66
VENUS - 83
I mean, when you factor in their mums and dad, siblings and their nannas, they’re can’t be that many genuine followers.

I'm guessing Natalie is the one in the middle who looks like she's on work experience.

I'm guessing Natalie is the one in the middle who looks like she's on work experience.
Now I look at the photo more closely, it’s plainly obvious Natalie is in the middle - couldn’t they have got her into some form of costume, like the others, before that photo? She looks like she just got off a short haul flight.

I didn't realise this lot were a Xenomania act. That explains everything (including their commercial prospects) :disco:

Anyway, the new one looks amazing. This is like when the Spice Girls left that Michelle for dead at an M25 service station and got Emma "Grange Hill" Bunton on board instead. Their time is coming!

We now have mixes of this HOT TAMALE which I can confirm sounded amazing whilst I was stuck in the Catford Gyratory System yesterday afternoon.

Also, they're all in wonderful Dolby Atmos so you can really give your earholes a TREAT

What is it with these Xenomania girl bands of more recent times having utterly atrocious names which will appeal to absolutely nobody? What next? FOULSLAGS? MOARSHITTE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom