You wanted a new girlband? Here's CUTEBAD from the House Of XENOMANIA

i get excited when i hear about any project with xenomania and thx to this site i checked these girls out and at first i was really into it BUT quickly lost my excitement. i like "explosive" maybe cause i'm stuck in 2008 and still love this kind of sound. being from new york city though i already know they aren't going to make any kind of impact here.. i think xenomania is going to have to find a superstar to work with to get recognition again but i read somewhere and forget where that brian higgins said he doesn't like to work with bigger names because they want to be part of the creative control with him and he doesn't like being told what sounds good and what doesn't

I was just RUSHING here to post and yet still I'm late because the Mopsy CuteBad stans are alert 24/7 for news.

• Love
Reactions: GNL

Have they lost another one?

general election uk GIF by BBC

They appear to be following a CLEA career trajectory. Hopefully this means that their “The Lie” is imminent.

Record of the Year for 'Explosive'?

I notice in their social media, it's still just 4 of them. Somebody appears to have jumped ship (don't ask me who!)

Maybe @Christian has the inside track from the Cutebad Street Team :disco:

I’ve listened to Explosive and whatever three songs that followed on Spotify. The sound is fun albeit without any discernible personality.

i like explosive the best even though i have no idea what they're saying until i looked up the lyrics and even so it's hard to comprehend. they sound like they're bored or drunk still LOVE it though and remains on my playlist 💗

Last edited:
I love that they have actually turned out to be RATHER GOOD

for those who aren't following their tiktok which seems to be where they mainly update on here's two new song clip teasers (btw the 5th girl Mia is on a dance job in ibiza so she has not left)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom