You wanted a new girlband? Here's CUTEBAD from the House Of XENOMANIA

Xenomania?

XENOPHOBIA, more like.

2BA77476-5627-408C-B93F-3078944CF43E.png

I hope it FLOPS.

It sounds about right for Cutebad that they forgot to turn UK Spotify on for this UK act

uhm, it's not on mine either :shock: shooting themselves in the foot by not taking advantage of them Latin streams!

NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes!

D3A95101-0AA3-47B2-A87F-9EE5336BD75A.jpeg

I may purchase it and immediately request a Right of Withdrawal refund like I pettily did with an Au/Ra song last week due to brief unsolicited cursive singing in one of the verses.

Another slab of pop genius from our favourite personality-filled popstrels.

Clever of them to follow up "Hot Seat" with stretched out interlude "Do You Really Wanna", and then confound expectations by dialling the clock back to proffer us a half-baked Saturdays B-side with "Explosive". Their minds!

I love how they're subverting nominative determinism by making "Explosive" anything but! :disco:

Last edited:
Let's be honest, HotSeat is spectacular and everything else has been DIRE.

Xenomania is truly a commercial kiss of death.

You Really Don't Wanna is definitely my favorite. It's got a sharper sound to me.

Explosive is fun, but it's got that annoying 2010s Wynter Gordon quality to it.

HotSeat is definitely the one for me. I don't really like You Don't Really Wanna much at all and Explosive is flat as a pancake.

This latest one is the best they’ve released but they’re just half arsed and a bit crap really. I think just one of them is an actual singer, and the others are dancers or models and it shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom