Your 5 least favourite Housewives of all time

OKAY, bit I need to THINK

real housewives oops GIF by Slice

Are we interpreting favourite as who you LIKE or who you find ENTERTAINING? Because those are completely different for me!

Might swap Anjali for Kelly considering she haunted us for FAR LONGER than Madame Nutty Squirrel Poo.

Okaaaaay

LEAST
1. Kelly Bensimon
2. Adrienne Maloof :argh::argh::argh:
3. Julia Sloane
4. Aviva Drescher
5. Gina Kirschenheiter
I agree with no. 1
But I didn't really dislike Adrienne to be honest. I was team her at the time but in time I became team Brandi actually!!

And I love Aviva!

How have we got this far without mentioning Teddi Mellencamp? The absolute stain she had on Beverly Hills for 3 seasons.

Remember when she tried to pass off lettuce leaf TACOS as an actual meal? How was this woman an accountability coach? What exactly was she accountable for? Oh yes scamming people.

7680717C-0917-4BCB-8683-3692E6E38E5C.jpeg

The way Adrienne was RICH FROM BIRTH and yet always stunk of NEW MONEY.

Bitch you had 60 years to get used to LIVING IN LUXURY and yet still screamed TACKY.

Okaaaaay

LEAST
1. Kelly Bensimon
2. Adrienne Maloof :argh::argh::argh:
3. Julia Sloane
4. Aviva Drescher
5. Gina Kirschenheiter

I read number three as Angela Stone and was about to have a word but managed to re-read.

Continue.

And Brandi was pining for her when she didn't turn up to a party that everyone else was at
That’s because Adrienne would have stopped her from being called a SLUT PIG :(

In defence of Adrienne:
In the first two seasons I think she did a good job of being a supportive friend, and when Brandi came for her in season three I think she perhaps expected more support, particularly as what Brandi said about her family was so personal.

But why didn’t she get this support? Because the true evil on the show, Miss Lisa Vanderpump, had already decided that Adrienne was to be done away with. Using Brandi as her mouthpiece, Vanderpump ramped up her vicious campaign against her nemesis Adrienne and secured her place as matriarch on the show.

Teddi Mellenkamp can never be in my top 5 worst housewives because of how glorious it was to see her expose Vanderpump’s schemes at long last. When Adrienne didn’t turn up to the season 3 reunion, Vanderpump gave a strong dismissive tut, only to then be absent for her own funeral in the season 9 reunion. The WORST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom