Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him
Apparently this came out 20 years ago this week :o

It isn't necessarily my favorite Kylie song but it is up there. I don't think there is a happier song in existence (but also somehow bittersweet?)

So let's dance through all our fears
War is over for a bit
-
One of the best lyrics ever and one I turn to whenever I'm having a tough time

Seeing her perform it live was just one of the best things EVER

Reactions: RJN
How do I change the responses to public? Or is it too late

Absolutely love it.

However I'm not 100% sure which version I'm obsessed with - it's 4:33 long and seems to be some version of the Almighty Edit, but I've been doing soome research today and can't find any trace of its existence at all.

For me THE live perf of this will always be the one from KYLIEX2008, with the incredible "shall we take it to the opera?" moment at the end :disco:

For me THE live perf of this will always be the one from KYLIEX2008, with the incredible "shall we take it to the opera?" moment at the end :disco:

She’s done that on quite a lot of live performances.

Showgirl Homecoming was my favourite. Row 4, centre, surrounded by hen do girls, the intro kicks in, me and my three gays (and Old Ellen) leap to attention, much to the bemused surprise of the straights around us, dance our tits off and at the end and the final “YOU!” she stops, looks down at the four of us and pops us a wink.

I believe OUR JACK was just behind us that day as well.

Reactions: GNL

oh I think that’s the one I mean! It seems to have been homophobically removed from the internet though :evil:

I’ve just spent a good half hour with Mr Sheena debating the importance of Your Disco Needs You to us, to the gay community and, quite frankly, to LIFE ITSELF. I thought I’d bump this thread as a result.

I’m hoping for a revival on the next tour :disco:

I’ve just spent a good half hour with Mr Sheena debating the importance of Your Disco Needs You to us, to the gay community and, quite frankly, to LIFE ITSELF. I thought I’d bump this thread as a result.

I’m hoping for a revival on the next tour :disco:
I often find myself wondering if it’s not really the best song EVER.

DU BIST NIEMALS ALLEIN
DU WEIßT WAS DU TUN MUSST
LAß DEIN VOLK NICHT IM STICH
DEINE DISCO BRAUCHT DICH

:disco:

Still cannot believe Saint Kylie blessed Germany with a full promo tour and release for YDNY and this primetime (mimed) performance which was, quite possibly, the queer awakening for anyone born between 1986 and 1989.

DU BIST NIEMALS ALLEIN
DU WEIßT WAS DU TUN MUSST
LAß DEIN VOLK NICHT IM STICH
DEINE DISCO BRAUCHT DICH

:disco:

Still cannot believe Saint Kylie blessed Germany with a full promo tour and release for YDNY and this primetime (mimed) performance which was, quite possibly, the queer awakening for anyone born between 1986 and 1989.

The fact that Kylie single-handedly unified East and West Germany and brought the wall crumbling down with this performance!!

:disco::disco::disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom