Jóga

Hidden Place

Who Is It

Earth Intruders

Crystalline

Stonemilker

The Gate

Atopos

And yes, according to Wikipedia Who Is It was the lead from Medulla and Oceania wasn't a single?! Happy to get that edited if provided with evidence to the contrary, because it feels strange to me :confused:

Went for Joga in the end, it was the one that really got me looking at Bjork - I just clipped the end of Post but I remember Homogenic being a first week purchase on the strength of Joga

Army Of Me was a real statement of intent. My Bjork journey was being on board for the first four albums, dropping off (even though I have Medulla), being deceived back on board for Volta via Earth Intruders and falling off board again straight away. Also Volta has the most annoying album cover ever, at least my version does.

Army Of Me was a real statement of intent. My Bjork journey was being on board for the first four albums, dropping off (even though I have Medulla) being deceived back on board for Volta via Earth Intruders and falling off board again. Also Volta has the most annoying album cover ever, at least my version does.

And that cardboard box it came in :evil:
Yeah I have almost the same journey! I was just lucky I only did Diddy does Bjork until Biophilia, although I did have to sample the delights of Drawing Restraint 9

It's between Joga, Hidden Place and Earth Intruders for me but I chose the latter because it's the most powerful and life giving plus it was my first (and last) Bork era.

I’m a basic bitch so give me that bop

99DD8711-8863-41BA-A7A1-5ABA99E2A17E.jpeg

The VOLTA artwork could have been so much more
It's the only Bjorkle studio album I don't have on vinyl because of thatTTS
:evil:

Oh I forgot to say, the "Who is it" single version with the bells is just :disco:

The bells are lovely but I also have a soft spot for the original...the random groans, trills and mumblings as the beat awkward shuffles on. :disco:

I always find it funny that the entire Medulla project was based around the whole 'no instruments' thing, then the video mix for the lead single was... remixed to have instruments on it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom