Your favourite Eurovision runner ups of the 21st century

Your best No.2?

• 2011: Raphael Gualazzi - Madness of Love (Italy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Weirdly having not cared for it at the time, Beautiful Mess is now one of my absolute Eurovision favourites from the past however long. Just a real combination of fantastic song, perfectly pitched and delivered performance done by an engaging performer. I would have MUCH preferred it to score the win than Salvador (obv).

Similarly Dami Im is an all-time iconic Eurovision performance from one of the best contests of all time. I would have loved her to win, but the gag of Ukraine beating Russia last minute with THAT song remains part of the reason why 2016 was so amazing.

On the flipside, 2011 really sucked balls didn’t it :D

Also (correct me if I’m wrong): I can’t remember anybody really favouring Iceland’s song pre-2009 contest, so for Yohanna to finish so strong with another iconic performance (and visual with the dress and dolphin). I love an unexpected deserved success.

Delighted to see Yohanna doing so well, I thought people would have their opinions on it.

Box Queen Dami leading too :disco:

What happened to box queen Ani Lorax though?!

Delighted to see Yohanna doing so well, I thought people would have their opinions on it.

Box Queen Dami leading too :disco:

What happened to box queen Ani Lorax though?!
Outgunned by the REAL box queen :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom