🇪🇸 Spain🇩🇰 Denmark🇸🇮 SloveniaPlay-off winner Path A
(🇪🇪🇫🇮🇵🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿)
🇧🇪 Belgium🇦🇱 Albania🇸🇰 SlovakiaPlay-off winner Path B
(🇧🇦🇮🇸🇮🇱🇺🇦)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England🇦🇹 Austria🇨🇿 CzechiaPlay-off winner Path C
(🇬🇪🇬🇷🇰🇿🇱🇺)

The Play Off paths are mind boggling

The Play Off paths are mind boggling
Every now and then I re-read the rules to try to understand them and always end up even more confused than the previous time.

I love the prospect of potentially getting either Kazakhstan or Luxembourg into the finals though :disco:

Reactions: D5K
Would like to request that we not get drawn into a group with Denmark, Netherlands and Italy.

• Care
Reactions: D5K
No, it’s okay, they’ve got Slovenia.

Slovenia
Denmark
Serbia
England

I doubt Scotland are getting out of that group with Germany, Hungary and Switzerland, even if they finish as one of the best 3rd placed teams.

Wales potentially getting Netherlands, Austria and France if they qualify is mental.

Can't believe the BBC cut away before we saw the shipping containers.

Albania to qualify in a group with Croatia, Italy and Spain as well please :disco:

I doubt Scotland are getting out of that group with Germany, Hungary and Switzerland, even if they finish as one of the best 3rd placed teams.
That opening match is going to be an absolute corker though :disco:

Plus Germany have been crap recently (they lost to Austria and Türkiye in the last international break). I think it could be a really open group.

Wales OUT

Poland go to Germany 5-4 on penalties :bejba:

Yeah, me too. That would have been a lovely story. They’ve come on leaps and bounds, though, so hopefully it’s just a matter of when.
I suspect it is - considering they used to be one of the whipping boys of qualification, it is incredible progression.

I suspect it is - considering they used to be one of the whipping boys of qualification, it is incredible progression.

They’ve built an academy in Luxembourg and now have quite a lot of international players in various European leagues. The diaspora make up of Luxembourg is apparently helping too- lots of the team have heritage from other European countries, particularly Portugal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom