Malta 2024: Sarah Bonnici - Loop

Best LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp?

• Total voters
The NF performance has been added to YouTube so I think they are keeping the song. They've only changed it twice (I think), the latter of which was a total disaster results wise. I'm sure there will be another revamp before it is officially released.

The NF performance has been added to YouTube so I think they are keeping the song. They've only changed it twice (I think), the latter of which was a total disaster results wise. I'm sure there will be another revamp before it is officially released.
The bitch just spent over 20.000€ on a music video, I can't imagine they would be that quick to change the song :D

Sarah's currently in Stockholm working with Joy and Linnea Deb. Is a revamp coming... or maybe a whole new song after all?

Am curious to see how much effect the Debs can have had. Hoping for a brand new song just with "LoooOOOoooOoop" hook in it somwhere.

:D at her appearing to change absolutely NOTHING about the choreo in revamp

And that she could afford only TEN seconds of the studio's FIFTH most adequate designated HOTTIE

I can't get over how UNSEXY she looks compared to her backing dancers.

However the song is a :Douze: and the new LoooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooop is much better than LooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOp

Screenshot_20240314-172802.png

Love the dancers kitted out in a nice off the shoulder number your colleague Brenda would pick out from M&S for the office party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom