My top 32 favourite Real Housewives of ALL TIME: room for MORE?

Can we have a reminder of the countdown so far please?

Sure! I was planning to compile the list AT SOME POINT anyway so might as well force myself to do it now! :D

POST ONE is now updated with countdown so far and links to all write ups, plus links to a few additional thoughts from @Will who basically gives you a BONUS WRITE UP for some wives :disco:

The countdown as yet (I don't know how to make this NOT BLUE :D ):
31 - Ester Dee - Real Housewives of Cheshire
30 - Dorit Kemsley - Beverley Hills
29 - Dina Manzo - New Jersey
28 - Jennifer Aydin - New Jersey
27 - Aviva Drescher - New York
26 - Kim Richards - Beverley Hills
25 - SHE by Sheree Whitfield - Atlanta
24 - Michael and Ashley Darby - Potomac
23 - Athena X and Lisa Oldfield - Sydney
22 - Vile Victoria Rees - Sydney
21 - Gilda and Michelle - Auckland
20 - Janet Roach - Melbourne
19 - Tamra Judge/Barney - OC
18 - Angela Stone - Auckland
17 - Camille Grammar - Beverley Hills
16 - Dorinda Medley - New York
15 - Vicki Gunvalson - OC
14 - Kim and Nene - Atlanta
13 - Ramona Singer - New York
12 - Sonja Morgan - New York
11 - Gamble Breaux-Wolf - Melbourne

BONUS WRITE UPS:
Cynthia Nixon - Atlanta
Soggy Flicker - New Jersey

A few thoughts having trawled through this all again :D:
- My Dorit write up was SO LAZY, I may have to go back and rewrite that one completely one day
- The hardest wife to write up so far was Dorinda, mainly because she doesn't have the same storyline peaks and troughs of the others - she's just DORINDA throughout.
- Ramona was also tough as she's been on screen for SO LONG. I keep thinking of things and moments I missed out from her write up.
- The funnest one to write up was probably Athena X and Lisa Oldfield. Sydney is weirdly blessed by the GIF GODS and I cracked up the entire time writing up their ludicrous shenanigans. Vicki Gunvalson was quite fun too.
- Forum fave Sheree and Janet Roach probably should be HIGHER in hindsight.

Last edited:
Cynthia NIXON????

:D

SURPRISE BITCH!

NNwL.gif

I don’t think BETHENNY will make the top 10, she acts as a good foil to other characters but not really ICONIC enough in her own right.

I mean there’s endless possibilities, top 10 most fuckable husbands, top 10 BITCH DAUGHTERS etc...

If I had to make a guess on who will make the Top 10, I'd say

Countess Luann
Jill Zarin
Kenya Moore
Gina Liano
Pettifleur
Jody & Ronnie from Vancouver doing a Nene & Kim and sharing a position
Lisa Rinna
The Grande Dame
Gizelle
Leanne Locken

Leanne. Gizelle, and Rinna wouldn't be anywhere near my faves, but I do know that our @wurst loves a bit of MESS from a Housewife.

The breakdown of the relationship with Gina is so weird - one minute she's blessing their union, the next minute they aren't even speaking to each other :D

Wasn't it all because Gambel had the ORDACITY to confront Gina about disappearing from Gamble's wedding party off to her hotel room to watch herself on Celebrity Apprentice? :D

If I had to make a guess on who will make the Top 10, I'd say

Countess Luann
Jill Zarin
Kenya Moore
Gina Liano
Pettifleur
Jody & Ronnie from Vancouver doing a Nene & Kim and sharing a position
Lisa Rinna
The Grande Dame
Gizelle
Leanne Locken

Leanne. Gizelle, and Rinna wouldn't be anywhere near my faves, but I do know that our @wurst loves a bit of MESS from a Housewife.

Some of these are BANG ON, some VERY OFF!

LeeAnn was counted OUT of this countdown early on due to her RACIST TENDENCIES. Had she not revealed herself to be a TOTAL MONSTER she probably would have snuck in in Dorit's spot. Occasionally a very entertaining mess, but also completely railroaded Dallas to the point it became QUITE UNWATCHABLE.

OMG this countdown! I live and die and live!

I predict that these ladies will be in the top 10:
  • THE COUNTESS
  • THE GRANDE DAME
  • Bethenny Frankel
  • Gizelle
  • Kenya Moore
  • Lisa Renna
  • ? LVP
  • ? Porsha

There's one BIG NAME who finishes QUITE HIGH that people seem to be consistently forgetting :eyes: Needless to say, she doesn't feature as part of Suedy's prediction.

Wasn't it all because Gambel had the ORDACITY to confront Gina about disappearing from Gamble's wedding party off to her hotel room to watch herself on Celebrity Apprentice? :D

I should have been a bit clearer here - the Celebrity Apprentice thing was the catalyst, but then Gina just COMPLETELY DROPS Gamble to the point she starts calling her a STALKER in season 4 - yet also clearly tries to stop herself pissing herself at Gamble's antics :D
She clearly found Gamble buying the Lord title hysterical, and when she chipped her tooth. I know its all a load of camp tat manufactured for TV but MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom