The Israel-Gaza War

Oh really? Which terror attacks did it make?

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I should be ashamed of myself for not feeling represented by a government that is killing civilians and is now vowing to invade a city with over a million refugees “with or without cease-fire deal”?

Israelis are Zionists. Do you have a problem with Zionists?

I have a problem with Zionists the same way I have a problem with some, but not all, patriots of any country. A minority of them are fucking idiots.

My question is very simple: why was it OK for Britain to kill millions of Germans? Was it not a ""genocide""?

Britain was attacked by Germany. Right? It protected itself. Just like Israel protects itself after Hamas invaded it on October 7th. Hamas, backed by Iran, made a promise to repeat October 7th again & again until "Palestine is free" (from Jews!) "from the river to the sea".

Did you just compare a Hamas terrorist attack to Nazi Germany?

I'm sorry I can't argue with stupid. You have a good day.

With apologies for the delay, Voodoo has been given another ban. In addition to the antagonism they have displayed, one post in particular where they told RJN that he should be ashamed of himself had a racial element that was entirely unacceptable.

The ban this time is for 48 hours and site-wide. Any subsequent bans will increase in length each time.

Once again, mods don't want to take this action on anybody, and we want to make it clear that it is due to Voodoo's behaviour, not their views.

I support removing the troll, but they're just going to keep coming back aren't they?

I know people want to respond and in some cases feel they need to respond, but I'm just not sure if it's having any positive benefit beyond creating four more pages of the same baiting and arguing. And it distracts from any nuanced conversation that could be happening and pushes those posters out.

Whereas blocking or not responding could be a good means of stopping it, rather than waiting for the next breach of rules for a ban.

i understand why this thread keeps spiralling every other week. there are just too many heartwrenching things going on. all the killed children and innocent civilians in Gaza, Israel simply not knowing what to do to secure itself from Hamas besides bombardment, the fact that the war will only radicalize both Palestinians and Israelis even more, the billions of € that will go into rebuilding Gaza, the deepened generational trauma within both the Palestinian and Israeli societies while Gaza is being rebuilt, the fact that Israel will never truly know how many of the hostages were killed by Hamas or Israeli airstrikes.

it's all just too much...

I should be ashamed of myself for not feeling represented by a government that is killing civilians and is now vowing to invade a city with over a million refugees “with or without cease-fire deal”?
You are not Israeli. Why would you feel "represented" by an Israeli government?

Moreover, you are not under a direct threat from Hamas, so it's very easy & convenient for you to let them continue rule Gaza. Correct?

Oh look who’s back :D

We’re all bored of you now because you bring absolutely nothing to the conversation. You actually make people hate the IDF more. Congrats!

what the fuck is Netanyahu thinking now?

Hamas is sending people to Egypt to negotiate a ceasefire and Netanyahu is sabotaging the agreement by not sending a team. it's becoming clearer and clearer that this government doesn't give a shit about the hostages.

It’s not in Netanyahu’s interest for this conflict to end. As soon as it does, he knows he’ll be kicked out of government and likely back on trial in short order.

This whole thing has been an exercise in self preservation for him. There truly isn’t a hell hot enough.

Last edited:
Israel should go to the table but the Hamas position doesn’t quite make sense. Demanding a permanent ceasefire for the release of a large number of hostages. There clearly wont be any possibility of a permanent cessation until all hostages are released, it is politically impossible in Israel (understandably), so perhaps that is what they should do if they do actually want this to end.

Israel should go to the table but the Hamas position doesn’t quite make sense. Demanding a permanent ceasefire for the release of a large number of hostages. There clearly wont be any possibility of a permanent cessation until all hostages are released, it is politically impossible in Israel (understandably), so perhaps that is what they should do if they do actually want this to end.
And perhaps Israel should send a team to say this.

Interestingly, the responses in Hebrew are all negative about G’vir
Not all.

The radical leftists are only vocal on Twitter. When it comes to Elections Day, their true weakness comes to light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom