2003 UK Official Charts Number One Hits SURVIVOR (Round 2 - Vote to EVICT)

Vote for your choices to EVICT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_mai1f9kv1p1rqgvndo1_400.gif

46464224e0a972f2be34a050a996b20b.jpg

westlife.gif

Changes are coming, Moopy has said NO to 8 songs as they are denied entry into the next round of the competition and eliminated here and now!

Results:
16. Daniel Bedingfield - Never Gonna Leave Your Side (2nd August) - Round 1 (14.0% to save)
17. R. Kelly - Ignition (17th May) - Round 1 (11.6% to save)
18. Busted - You Said No (3rd May) - Round 1 (9.3% to save)
18. Busted - Crashed the Wedding (22nd November) - Round 1 (9.3% to save)
20. Westlife - Mandy (29th November) - Round 1 (7.0% to save)
21. Gareth Gates feat. The Kumars - Spirit in the Sky (22nd March) - Round 1 (4.7% to save)
22. David Sneddon - Stop Living the Lie (25th January) - Round 1 (2.3% to save)
22. Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne - Changes (20th December) - Round 1 (2.3% to save)

15 songs will square off now in Round 2! The hands of time wash themselves clean of the previous round's result, as we now welcome a vote to EVICT.

In this round, you are voting to EVICT UP TO 7 OF your least favourite songs. Start the voting now!

They had their glory in the 2002 survivor.
There is such a thing as deserving DOUBLE GLORY

This isn’t some CUNTISH NON-STARTER we’re talking about! Where’s the RESPECT? :shock:

There is such a thing as deserving DOUBLE GLORY

This isn’t some CUNTISH NON-STARTER we’re talking about! Where’s the RESPECT? :shock:
We paid our respects in June. MOVE ON.

Imagine how amazing SOTU is that it PISSES all over most releases from 2003. It's that good :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I’m pleased to see that I’m not the only one who wants rid of the ghastly Crazy In Love :disco:

I’m pleased to see that I’m not the only one who wants rid of the ghastly Crazy In Love :disco:

I will vote for it in the next round. Surely, despite its status, it has become one of her WEAKEST singles.

I will vote for it in the next round. Surely, despite its status, it has become one of her WEAKEST singles.
JOLLY GOOD. The whole thing always sounds like a single note (or chord) to me and is not unlike a STUCK POO. Also I fucking despise that riff and it all brings to mind a very ugly incident at the pub featuring ashtrays being thrown :( (with a hint of :disco:)

Poor Beyoncé was never the same after they pinned her down for that lobotomy in the Dairy Queen :(

I can’t really stand Beyoncé but WEAK is just nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom