2006 UK Official Charts Number One Hits SURVIVOR (Round 4 - Vote to SAVE)

Vote for your favourites to SAVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_magh3rKTbT1rti8xbo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mr4cztGS3Q1svl47mo1_400.gif

Their moment has come and gone. In this parade of Number Ones, the thunder of three acts has been stolen by the competition, leaving 10 acts to carry on.

Results:
11. My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade (21st October) - Round 3 (55.9% to evict)
12. Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This (30th December) - Round 3 (61.8% to evict)
13. Meck feat. Leo Sayer - Thunder in My Heart Again (18th February) - Round 3 (67.6% to evict)
14. Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down (28th January) - Round 2 (25.8% to save)
14. Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (11th November) - Round 2 (25.8% to save)
16. Orson - No Tomorrow (25th March) - Round 2 (22.6% to save)
16. Ne-Yo - So Sick (1st April) - Round 2 (22.6% to save)
18. Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers in My Hair) (10th June) - Round 1 (46.4% to evict)
19. The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge and Avery Storm - Nasty Girl (4th February) - Round 1 (57.1% to evict)
20. Shayne Ward - That's My Goal (7th January) - Round 1 (60.7% to evict)
21. Chico - It's Chico Time (11th March) - Round 1 (67.9% to evict)
22. McFly - Star Girl (4th November) - Round 1 (75.0% to evict)
22. Akon feat. Eminem - Smack That (25th November) - Round 1 (75.0% to evict)
24. McFly - Don't Stop Me Now (29th July) - Round 1 (78.6% to evict)
24. McFly - Please, Please (29th July) - Round 1 (78.6% to evict)
26. Westlife - The Rose (18th November) - Round 1 (82.1% to evict)

We now are down to our Top 10. Soon in this game, we will be entering the single-digits in the rankings as some will go further in the competition.

So, who gets to stay? In this round, you can vote to SAVE UP TO 5 your FAVOURITE songs of the remaining acts that you see advance to the next round.

I know Hips did wonders for Shakira's career but it's one of those songs I never need to ever hear again. I'd even take Crazy over it :shock:

The police are coming to take away all of the people who caused My Chemical Romance to miss out on the Top 10.

It's still her WEAKEST single to date (Especially for a lead single off a new album) and sounds a bit tame these days, I always had it down as a Crazy In Love clone but it's not that bad, she's had so much worse.

It’s just a retread of CIL but, maybe due to it getting like NO airing at all these days, I have a soft spot for it.

I like "Deja Vu" but it's clearly just an inferior clone of "Crazy in Love". Thankfully "Irreplaceable" was waiting in the wings.

"Ring the Alarm" is the TRUE abomination of the B'Day album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom