A rewatch TIMETABLE

Does anyone want to start the thread? I'll do it after Marge if not.

I found a YouTube clip which was Wogan infested, but back then he was fine.

1973 is on YouTube, and under an hour and forty minutes.

Let's bank that for some point

The 70s is absolutely my favourite ESC era. I can only imagine the sheen will be polished even brighter by the production values.

YES, we’re following the official rewatch at 8pm. The year is currently a MYSTERY :o

OOOOH - much excite.

I'm in the office today and feeling a bit *HUH!* at the universe so I'm up for an alcoholic beverage and a Eurovision.

Unfortunately, I've just discovered that the youtube clip of 1973 I've found has had Belgium removed on copyright grounds :(

Why are we following someone else's decision, then?

Do they do that every week? Seems a bit SHIT. Someone is clearly enjoying their Twitter clout a bit too much...

Why are we following someone else's decision, then?
Because why not be part of something bigger but put our own spin on it? This lockdown's going to go on for ages and we'll end up getting through all of the years eventually.

Because why not be part of something bigger but put our own spin on it? This lockdown's going to go on for ages and we'll end up getting through all of the years eventually.

I don't really see how we're being a part of it, unless some people are also playing along with them as well, I suppose.

But yes, if we're going to get around to them all anyway i guess it makes no difference. I just don't like us not deciding for ourselves.

How far back are they going?

No idea; they've done 2006, 2009, and 2013 so far. I doubt they'd go back mega far though so our midweek choices shouldn't be affected.

I don't really see how we're being a part of it, unless some people are also playing along with them as well, I suppose.

But yes, if we're going to get around to them all anyway i guess it makes no difference. I just don't like us not deciding for ourselves.

It's just that you can guarantee a good stream, no silent songs and no commentary Wogan or otherwise. And you can join in the official vote at the end IF YOU WANT TO.

No idea how far back they're going but I imagine they're sticking to 2000-2018ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom