A Song For Moopy 2020 - CLOSED - RESULTS SUNDAY 7PM

Not sure about everyone else's settings but I get an email alert whenever anyone sends me a PM; you could PM everyone who voted to let them know if you're starting results early?

Would anyone object if I presented the results throughout the day? Logistically doing it all this evening is going to be a nightmare for me.
Most (all?) of us are locked, who's gonna object to that. If you do the final part at 7pm, when most people will be around as planned, it will be ok i think.

Reactions: D5K
Of course it would be obvious I entered the only entry sung in Greek, but hey, I LOVE this song and it's so uplifting, so I wanted to share it with you lot. I really hadn't expected that the video would've been interpreted as a Greek tourism ad, as it doesn't really show the place, but the people's reaction to sunlight (which is the word play of the song).
But thanks for whoever appreciated the entry. Also, Natassa Bofiliou is an absolute superstar in Greece and a great ARTISTE, so she's well worth exploring more.

Would anyone object if I presented the results throughout the day? Logistically doing it all this evening is going to be a nightmare for me.

It's a marathon task, so I would say whatever suits you best.

I’m having a skim read through this, I don’t think any of us knew the beast ASFM was about to become!

I love how basic this was :D

Ag is like “Yeah here are the songs. Watch ‘em. Vote.”

I love how basic this was :D

Ag is like “Yeah here are the songs. Watch ‘em. Vote.”
Oh it was a live viewing event, the first post was just edited after the event.

There was no flag party, but that really was all that was missing (I think!).

Oh recaps now exist as well.

It has developed, but I think it was fairly accomplished for a launch event!

I can't actually think what else has changed. Obviously there have been experiments with voting, semis and twists, but the structure and format has held up.

And its inclusivity too, we have all sorts. I guess that’s why the Semis didn’t go down well, it feels like pushing someone’s nose out halfway through. At least when we do shit in the contest, we are all doing shit together at the end

Aside from it being a very entertaining and exciting topic, I still think the way the voting was presented was such a thrill because I had no idea that I was about to win until the end and I still thought there would be a cruel twist in the end where I’d end up as a runner up.

I was winning most of the way through :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom