A Song For Moopy: Cocktail Lounge Edition - cocktail reveal

Might vote for the 4 I'd most like to actually try. This does not include anything with meat or any creature's ejaculate.

Thank you our Moopy Mixologists :disco:

Can't believe no-one sent this :(

1E189581-12D3-4D08-AF93-24F487E291C7_zpsecdaww8a-7.jpg

I’ve had a full day and this was exactly what I needed to really really get drunk on cocktails now!
Thanks for the excellent bar service @Iguana and @Soldi
Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Sorry we got caught up in a compelling and neverending UNO battle so I missed these delectable delights. But such delights!

Actually GASPING for one of these now. Sadly I'm only stocked up on bleach and horse jizz which I'm sure will make a stunning BLEACHED STALLION

10. Death in the Afternoon

View attachment 4559

Oh I think this subtle beauty has quietly taken the crown. There's something about the 1920s rich, neglected housewife, calmly, with not a trace of sweat, and a confident, knowing smirk, casually poisoning her husband on a Tuesday lunchtime about the whole affair that I might be inclined to try after a few arguments too many. The judge will be forgiving purely because of that gorgeous frothy green and that perfect vintage stem. The simplicity, and yet instantly commanding attention over some of the more garish, hen party hell cocktails on display :disco:

Bet the song's crap, then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom