A Song For Moopy: Iguana edition - WHO SENT WHAT REVEALED @ 7PM & ASFM SYNC LISTEN @ 8.30PM TONIGHT

Iguana

If I only could...
Hello Moopy!

Voting is now CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who voted! I can confirm that all votes received were valid!

The timetable now looks like this:

FRIDAY 11 SEPTEMBER

7PM: REVEAL of who sent which song

8.30 PM: SYNC VIDEO PLAYLIST of 'Hits & Misses' from previous 'A SONG FOR MOOPY' style contests (including Ag's ASFM and Festival di Soldi)

SATURDAY 12 SEPTEMBER

FROM 2PM: THE RESULTS!

Note that you will be disqualified if you (a) reveal your song, artist or country before it is revealed by me tomorrow or (b) reveal any of your votes before I reveal your vote on Saturday. SORRY.

Who will win and be crowned queen of A Song For Moopy - Iguana Edition?? Find out Saturday!

Last edited:
If Bip Burger is on the sync video playlist then I will send goons to your house.

But where would 'Hits & Misses' be without the biggest hit of them all :love:

Note that you will be disqualified if you (a) reveal your song, artist or country before it is revealed by me tomorrow or (b) reveal any of your votes before I reveal your vote on Saturday. SORRY.
Harsh but fair.

Justice for BIP BURGER, glad it’s getting the cultural reappraisal it sorely deserves.

For the Hits/Misses it would also be good to have a hall of fame/shame reminding people who was actually responsible for enriching our lives with them. I remember loads of songs, but I can't really remember who was behind them (with a few notable exceptions).

I will semi confidently put my chances of finishing top 20 at around 75-80%. I could of course bomb horrifically. But you have to scrape the filthiest barrel before true development can begin, and thus, after the shame of Festival Di Soldi, I will take a stab at finishing in 17th.

I suspect a better placing than LAST (a QUALIFIED last I might add). I highly suspect a placing worse than in Kalavision however.

Also, I love my song and still prefer it to everything else :)

tenor.gif

How RUDE. Were you going back for a cheeky listen? Sometimes you just HAVE TO with that one.
I've still haven't read the full ASFM results topic, so pop back occasionally to have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom