A Song For Moopy XMAS: Holy Night 1

I'm fond of Sufjan Stevens' Xmas EPs but this is a pretty bewildering choice.

Just Googled to see if Simon May is still alive. He is. Shame.
Angry White Woman GIF

Thea Gilmore is decent. It deffo reminds me of something...the echoed slide guitar line is very *something* but I'll be buggered if my brain will give up that particular memory right now. Plus points for using the word "gluttony".

Wiktoria will get another spin or two as well...I like that the production is quite muted, makes it stick a little better. Catchy too.

Oh! That's what I get for making a joke about Casio presets! Actual ones! :D

I now feel better about my singing voice than ever too.

This is a VERY WEIRD round. Moopy has clearly lost a few marbles during lockdown. I approve.

In theory.

This is pleasingly severe. Bouncy. Reveals its treasures slowly. Nice one.

Just Googled "Irti". I got the "Islamic Research and Training Institute". Which doesn't seem very Christmassy.

I'm flagging now. I assume this basic bitch is off one of these TV shows as well.

Could we NOT do quirky numbers next year ploise moopy?

I was really hoping to uncover some gems in this contest, instead I got a mix of novelty pap and Eurovision camp.

What is this, 1975?

I was thinking last week “oh I haven’t put Christmas music on my iPhone yet”

Today: 🤷‍♂️
I’ll listen to O Holy Night live by Mariah and Have yourself ooh merry little chrima by Tori and call it a day

During Katevision we had metro stations as our flags/avatars. ZZ chose Athenian station BIKTOPIA to his Greek song.

Because you know, unlike 90% of Moopy, he knows that avatar and song should have something in common. :)
Got this yesterday while i was on my way, apocalyptically empty cause most people have already fled to their villages and islands for Easter. IMG_20220420_104111.jpg

That. That was a tough batch. Moopy has clearly gone just a bit stir-crazy in 2021. That Enya song has Stockholm syndrome written all over it.
I wish I didn’t diddle this piss poor selection (plus Agnes)

I might submit With Every Heartbeat next time
Could we NOT do quirky numbers next year ploise moopy?

I was really hoping to uncover some gems in this contest, instead I got a mix of novelty pap and Eurovision camp.

What is this, 1975?
ASFM expectations:
Q7RWbRE.jpg

Reality:
qNKTfoG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom