Adele - 30

Anyway now I am trolling! I love Mariah, and I love Adele. LET’S NOT COMPARE. I am happy for Adele and her cockney jellied eel cockney persona shtick. She’s out there making millions and conquering the music world whilst staying true to herself. YOU GO GIRL.

...she's released two albums in that time. Mariah sustained her imperial era across five (5) largely brilliant records and... how many number one singles? 15?

they are not comparable as artistes, as icons, as anything, so my point is don't try and make it HAPPEN!

OH HAVE A FUCKING BREAK. I was JOKING.

Adele is doing BIG GUNS. Let’s be happy for her, but let’s also not have a go at her for being herself and not turning in to yet another divaish AIRHEAD.

Also, I'm so bored of her personality. The walking jellied eels cockney persona doesn't fit alongside being an LA wellness queen.

I would just like to leave this here. Are people in agreement with this SHIT? Oh she has lost weight, that must mean she has to lose her personality. HAVE A WORD.

I would just like to leave this here. Are people in agreement with this SHIT? Oh she has lost weight, that must mean she has to lose her personality. HAVE A WORD.
I think you misinterpreted. it's not about her weight.

she exudes a general air of GOOP'd up glam that is at odds with her v v relatable crack a joke every 10 secs LOL I'm just like you babes!!! persona. I think this is what Louf was saying. where does weight come into it?

I personally enjoy her persona a lot and it doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't make the mistake of thinking she's still any realer than the average LA based A-list celeb.

Yeah I didn’t even slightly interpret that as what Louf was saying either.

I think you misinterpreted. it's not about her weight.

she exudes a general air of GOOP'd up glam that is at odds with her v v relatable crack a joke every 10 secs LOL I'm just like you babes!!! persona. I think this is what Louf was saying. where does weight come into it?

LA WELLNESS QUEEN? If she hadn’t lost weight would be she be an LA WELLNESS QUEEN?

She's
anyway first reviews are absolutely glowing so maybe there is good stuff tucked away on the alboom

Nothing I've heard so far suggests this is going to be the case, but I'm ready to be shocked.

Why release all the boring stuff first though?

She's

Nothing I've heard so far suggests this is going to be the case, but I'm ready to be shocked.

Why release all the boring stuff first though?
She released Hello (boring) before Water Under The Bridge (not boring)

That live studio version of WWWY and the Brits performance of SLY are her career highlights for me.

:rolleyes:

Darling, I am OLD HAT with that shit. I have met a lot better gays than you to know when one is good at it and when one is just a little ginger past it twink with Daddy issues.
:agog:

As ever, all I can say is
AgonizingGlisteningKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

Can we not be gingerist though :kim:

(and by the way Reet, if I know Lou, daddy issues is a compliment)

I am FAR from GINGERIST. I just stated that he was ginger like @Jark stated I was older than 30. FACTS HONEY, FACTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom