Album XVI News

Eddie

User
aka album XV (who really counts Kylie Christmas) news.

She is recording with Kamille (cowriter of Dua's Cool):

No, it wasn't to do with that.

Someone assumed Echo Arms by My Twin Sister was a new Kylie song.

Great song though!

She's also worked with Jon Green according to Steve Anderson's latest podcast episode.

Done according to The S*n:

Simon Boyle
20:00, 6 Sep 2022Updated: 20:02, 6 Sep 2022

MOVING back to Australia hasn’t slowed down Kylie Minogue’s momentum for making music.

I can reveal she has all but completed her 16th studio album and secretly jetted into London last week to play the record for her label.

Kylie Minogue has made a secret trip to London to play label bosses her new album

She met with bosses at BMG so they could listen to her new songs and discuss the collection’s release – which isn’t too far away.

A source told me: “Everything is being treated as top secret. Most people at the label didn’t even know she was coming.

“She quietly flew into London to visit bosses at BMG.

“They were really impressed and talks moved on to how they will roll it out.

“Details are being ironed out but the album is scheduled to drop in the first half of 2023.”

It will be her first album since Disco, which was the fastest-selling record from a solo artist in 2020.

Earlier this summer I told how Kylie had hit the studio with songwriter Kamille, who helped write some of Little Mix’s most-loved hits plus songs with Jax Jones and Mabel.

As well as producing a monster back catalogue, Kylie has always been one of the nicest people in the industry so I can’t wait to hear what she’s come up with.

Apparently a bunch of Jessie/Kylie/James Ford tracks are also in the running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom