Alexei Navalny DEAD

Genuinely surprised he lasted as long as he did.
I was going to say. Hasn’t he been in some sort of SIBERIAN CAMP for a few years?

Poisoned by the tip of a padded bra?

Genuinely surprised he lasted as long as he did.
The investigation he took a leading role in into the first time they nearly succeeded in assassinating him is still one of the most astonishing things I've ever read about. Imagine managing to get the hop on / talk to your killers!

I’m surprised that the Russians haven’t described the cause of death as ‘definitely not murder’.

The way they bother to put out a statement

Does anyone actually ever believe them? Even their ‘supporters’ must surely just look the other way…

The world is run and controlled by deranged cunts. Why do people give these people power?

Me, the day cats take over:

IMG_2384.jpeg

This whole thing is so tragic. I wonder if this might inspire a wider movement.
There’s not much to suggest there is any meaningful counter-movement. Support for the war remains solid - it’s arguably a relatively complicit population.

Well, I for one am now totally relaxed that Putin assassinated a political enemy because Swans are arseholes too.
LOL I was just making a note on Eddie's use of the word "species". As far as biology is concerned "assassinating a political enemy" is just evolutionary 'Alpha male' competitive behavior.

Oh I thought there was at least some kind of pro-Navalny movement still. I suppose most of his supporters have either fled or been imprisoned.
There is a movement but I think there is sometimes an assumption that the Russian people are just waiting to be freed from Putin’s clutches. There doesn’t seem to be much evidence for that at all.

There is a movement but I think there is sometimes an assumption that the Russian people are just waiting to be freed from Putin’s clutches. There doesn’t seem to be much evidence for that at all.
On the other hand, if you did want to be freed from Putin’s evil clutches but didn’t want to fall out of a window, keeping quiet about it might be the smart move.

If the population is mostly complicit/supportive then doesn't that kinda...change things? If there's social consensus on invading Ukraine then he's not as "isolated" as Western media is painting him to be?

I studied for a year in St Petersburg as part of my degree, and almost all of the Russians I knew then (all against the war) have moved to Armenia, Georgia, Serbia etc - I fear most of those who can afford to, have left, leaving even more of a pro-Putin populace.

I studied for a year in St Petersburg as part of my degree, and almost all of the Russians I knew then (all against the war) have moved to Armenia, Georgia, Serbia etc - I fear most of those who can afford to, have left, leaving even more of a pro-Putin populace.

Russia are finally giving his body to his mother.

Post mortem and martyr's funeral please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom