Amber Mark - Three Dimensions Deep

Funky

User
Haven’t listened to Amber yet but the promo track on Spotify’s New Music Fridays is gorgeous.

I need to come back to this later because I've only had one listen but Amber has hit the MARK on this album...

Cosmic, On & On, FOMO, Bliss, Out Of This World, not to mention the previous singles, are all FAB. But I'm just going to leave this here as it's an early contender for song of the year...

Darkside is great. And Event Horizon is such a gorgeously tender closer. love how it's basically just four minutes of adlibbing over a beautiful piano and a few guitar chords.]

the album as a whole flies, which is a testament to how strong and varied it is, considering it's an hour long.

And no features!

Cosmic is my favourite at the minute :disco:

Excited to see her in Dublin in March!

How is this expected to chart? I have no idea what level she's at

her streams are pretty low, and I don't even know if she has physicals out. I wouldn't expect success, but then the charts are notoriously confusing these days.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
WAIT. THERE IS A VINYL. and it's gorgeous...

550x498.jpg

it's also 55 euros in NL. :eyes:

I haven’t stopped playing this album. Multiple times a day.

I don’t know anyone else who is even aware of her. I keep putting her on my Instagram story in the hope someone indicates to me they like her so I can get them along to the Manchester gig as I’m currently going on my ones

CURRENT FAVES

What It Is, Bubbles, FOMO, Cosmic, Darkside, Bliss, Event Horizon. Out of This World is also a lovely interlude-ish moment.

but everything is fucking great honestly. the only one I don't vibe with is One. weird opener. but maybe I need to try again.

I really like One. So much.

I had given my rating but it’s been left in the old thread

10 One
10 What It Is
09 Most Men
09 Healing Hurts
10 Bubbles
08 Softly
10 FOMO
07 Turnin’ Pages
72 Foreign Things
07 On & On
07 Out Of This World
09 Cosmic
10 Darkside
10 Worth It
07 Competition
08 Bliss
08 Event Horizon

I think I’ve been really liberal with my scoring.
Here we go

Oh.

Those pesky European travel restrictions :eyes:

I’m so sad I was beyond excited for the tour.

I was waiting for next month seeing her to get my merch but when I saw it was cancelled I went onto her website to order it, successfully did so, then I got an email this morning saying part of my order was sold out (vinyl) so they’d refund that part and send me the rest… I’m now in a dispute with them because I don’t want the rest of the tat that was in the bundle without the LP but apparently it’s too late to cancel even though they can’t technically fulfil my order 🤷‍♂️

Still love you though Amber xoxo

• Care
Reactions: dUb
I don’t understand what’s stopping her. US citizens don’t even need to be vaccinated to enter the uk. Just a negative pcr test

I don’t understand what’s stopping her. US citizens don’t even need to be vaccinated to enter the uk. Just a negative pcr test
Apparently one of the dates wasn’t rescheduled at all, so there may be another influencing factor to the delay 🎟️ 💸📉

Anyone seen her on tour this week?

Her Dublin venue has been downgraded to a much smaller one with a capacity of 230 🥴 but I have faith it'll be great

Mixer was my entry point into Amber Mark and I don't think I ever played this EP from 2017 (her only previous album/project) but it's great. Monsoon in particular is :disco:

Anyone seen her on tour this week?

Her Dublin venue has been downgraded to a much smaller one with a capacity of 230 🥴 but I have faith it'll be great
Yes! I saw her on Thursday night, the venue was changed three times (!) and I had visions of myself and maybe 15-20 others ratting around a broom cupboard venue BUT it was spectacular and whilst definitely a smaller crowd the venue was full and she was fantastic.

She played a mix from TDD and the EP, there were some proper loon fans there and she seemed really touched people knew the words to basically everything. Also… sooo many gays so Amber Mark officially a gay icon.

She did a cover of Thong Song which was hilarious. Darkside, What It Is and Cosmic were probably the best moments of the set.

Oh and I met her afterwards and she was DELIGHTFUL
34BE38A8-D333-49AD-93B8-239FBC7DE739.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom