Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nowoco

User
The stars are shining for you
And just like me I'm sure that they adore you

:love::love:

One of the HAPPIEST songs I know. They have different backgrounds, but this and Love Thy Will Be Done usually do the trick when I'm in a bad mood

I'm sure I read somewhere that her record label decide they wanted to market her as 'a white Janet Jackson' and this was the result.

I enjoyed these follow-up singles too. They did nothing in the UK, but she had a good run of big hits in the USA.

And this is one of the more ludicrous album tracks in 90s pop :D

I only remember Every Heartbeat as the follow up and the Big Yellow Taxi cover a few years later. They were great but isn’t she also pigeonholed into Christian-Pop?

It really shows how much America has changed that a Christian pop star like her would never get mainstream popularity today

Didn't she end up rather annoying her Christian fanbase when she had an affair with Vince Gill at the height of their fame when they were both married to other people? :D

Hypocrisy aside, I just remembered this, which is actually my favourite song of hers. Total Emma Bunton blandness, but that's always been a genre I favour.

I only really know this and Big Yellow Taxi but they’re both big nostalgia trips for me. This in particular is pure joy. One of the finest examples of early 90s pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom