When are you free?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him

Concours Moopyvision de la ChanZen

Friday 23rd October will see both the beginning and the conclusion of the next ASFM, as we go through the entire competition in a single day!

How it will work:

At midday on the day of the competition, the THEME will be revealed. Submissions will open and contestants will have until 7pm to submit their entries. If possible, please send your entry in as soon as possible in case there are any duplicate songs and people need to pick a backup. Entries will be YouTube only, with a maximum length (including credits etc.) of 5 minutes.

At 8pm, the show will officially begin, with each entry being shown in full, as a YouTube playlist. When the final act has finished, we will then have an INTERVAL VIDEO (hosted on Vimeo due to copyright issues), which will include the Recap as well as SPECIAL PERFORMANCES. This will last for approximately half an hour, and voting will close at the end of it. The recap will be included three times.

There will then be half an hour for WILD SPECULATION, whilst the votes are counted and verified, before the leaderboard will be announced in reverse order, alongside the reveals of who sent what. Please do not identify which entry you sent until its final placing has been revealed.

I hope you can join me for what will be a joyous (and for me, stressful) night!

Very Friday, unless the government fuck with my ability to visit my parents between now and then.

I’m assuming the theme is broad enough if we only have 5 hours to come up with the goods

oh apparently ALL OF THAT STUFF is included IN THE FIRST POST :D sorry huns, I should've gone to Specsavers xo

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never played before? What EXACTLY do we submit?

FUCK YOU :D

I was PLANNING to participate (although i have absolutely no clue what it is, or how you play) but now I'm NOT SO SURE
Just tune into Soldi’s 00s Night the night before/after and you’ll be fine!

(I’ll stop now Zen hen x)

I'm very worried at the rising popularity of Saturday. I have to take a CHILD shopping that day, so I won't be around for the entire afternoon (and evening if the police decide to hold me overnight).

I'm very worried at the rising popularity of Saturday. I have to take a CHILD shopping that day, so I won't be around for the entire afternoon (and evening if the police decide to hold me overnight).
tenor.gif

Then vote for both. People who vote just Saturday are perverts, and not in the good way.
I voted for Saturday because that’s my preference. I’ll be at work on Friday but able to join in more on Saturday.

VOTE SATURDAY

I'm a maybe dunno on both days really. I'll definitely enter a song but voting is 50/50. If I end up with a points penalty then so be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom