Armenia 2022: Rosa Linn - Snap

No Radio 1 (or 2) support so far so it might do a Dadi Freyr and peter out.

Does support from either really mean that much to the charts anymore? I'd have thought TikTok and Spotify support were both far more influential these days...

Up to a new peak of #23 this week.
joy armenia GIF by euronews

And wasn’t it all because some pair of miseries who had never even watched Eurovision got engaged and stuck it on Tik Tok?

Last edited:
In at #36 in NZ, which I assume is the highest Eurovision song since probably Gina G :o

I’ve decided I quite like it now

I mean not better than Euphoria but more than an acoustic cover of Euphoria

This has made its way to local radio - both remix and original. :eyes:

She’s supporting Ed Sheeran for a few dates of his North American tour.

I thought "why does the 2022 Breakout song have to be a female Ed Sheeran song" just this morning. :zombie:

To be honest I think this has to be kind of removed from the context of it being a Eurovision song. That's clearly not why it became a hit. It's just sort of become its own thing.

They need to get her on next year's show.
Oh god no… we’ve already got two countries battling it out for airtime next year, no need to pad it out more with a 20th placer that amplifies how crap Eurovision voters are at picking out hits.

To be honest I think this has to be kind of removed from the context of it being a Eurovision song. That's clearly not why it became a hit. It's just sort of become its own thing.
Yeah this. I've seen some corners talking about how it was "underrated" and "should have won", but in hindsight... not really. 20th felt about right at the time.

Oh god no… we’ve already got two countries battling it out for airtime next year, no need to pad it out more with a 20th placer that amplifies how crap Eurovision voters are at picking out hits.

Well yes :D

But they should celebrate the hits that come out of the show, however they come about. It will get some viewers in too, and bump up the "relevance". She only needs 90 seconds!

She’ll be the support act when Ed Sheeran tours America next May so I don’t think that’s something to worry about.

She’ll be the support act when Ed Sheeran tours America next May so I don’t think that’s something to worry about.
Christian means Eurovision's relevance not Rosa Linn's!

I imagine there'll be little to no Eurovision reference at her Ed Sheeran shows.

(Ed Sheeran and Rosa Linn to duet Cry Baby plz)

Christian means Eurovision's relevance not Rosa Linn's!

I imagine there'll be little to no Eurovision reference at her Ed Sheeran shows.

(Ed Sheeran and Rosa Linn to duet Cry Baby plz)
No I mean she won’t be able to perform at Eurovision because she’s opening Ed Sheeran‘s shows..

It can’t be long before the Eurovision winner will be the song that goes full steam for TikTok virality in the months before the contest. You could probably win the contest with a song capable of going viral if you pay off the right TikTokers at the right time.

• Angry
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom