Armenia 2023: Brunette - Future Lover

This is really good and probably a decent chance of 2nd half draw should she make it. Top 5 doesn't sound ridiculous - especially if the public predictably shit on our Wailing Spaniard in her New Look trousers and Cunty French queens.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
This is really good and probably a decent chance of 2nd half draw should she make it. Top 5 doesn't sound ridiculous - especially if the public predictably shit on our Wailing Spaniard in her New Look trousers and Cunty French queens.
Which they WILL :disco:

Although actually I do think the song will largely leave the masses nonplussed too annoyingly, and well, if they don't get that dramatic end bit right...:(

Oh of COURSE.

I mean Spain feels like a given, but you just know with France it'll be very much:

"Hmm that French song was alright, but I dunno Trace, there's just something about her. She looks like a right spiteful cow"

That's the WHOLE FUCKING POINT you silly cunts :argh:
How many people who look like a SPITEFUL COW have ever won or done particularly well? I know Molitva Lady looked grumpy but sometimes that’s just the face God gives you :)

I agree, she was good! The song builds and builds and peaks at the right time.

Also she was the SOLE GUEST in the writing credits so MORE POWER to her. I think she was the only one of the whole semifinal to be the only one to write both music and lyrics.

This was about 95% incredible, and so well staged - but the bit where she puts the mic down and picks it back up again is so clunky :D Why does it have to be in shot? :D

She just radiates star quality in a way that a lot of Eurovision contestants DO NOT

This staging had issues. The smoke obliterated her for bits of her dance break and I agree the shot of her picking up the mic really should have been cut but overall it looked really classy and expensive.

I do worry that after Poland and Armenia, by the time the Israeli dance breakdown comes on people will be like

general election uk GIF by BBC

I don't mind the dance routine, but it feels VERY cut and paste - especially with Isreal getting to show their very similar one first.

I'd have quite liked more focus on the incredibly rousing final chorus.
A couple of SURPRISE BACKING SINGERS joining on stage with arms aloft for that bit would have really helped it SOAR!

But still, probably my favourite staging of the whole year - after Tattoo OBV!

I worry that the first bit is a tad TOO unremarkable and her voice could be more powerful, plus yeah they don't exactly frame that dance well - which is similar to Israel's faffing about non-choreography.

Wait, why have I put this to come second again? :D

I do like it though and imagine she'll clean up with juries

I hope she was holding back a bit in the semis, this could be spectacular if she gives like 20% more to it.

GO OFF BRUNETTE! But also candidate for the most STUPID dance break of all time? The clunkiness with the microphone just looks so AMETEUR HOUR

Honestly, had they focused on landing that final rousing chorus in Armenian instead of the dance break it could have possibly ended up top 10.

Glad this wasn't a flop and got a respectable result, but I'd have loved it to break out of mid-table. I really can't get enough of how it builds to that final chorus, and when she switches to Armenian at the end it's possibly my favourite moment of any song this year.
Ու դու ինձնից հեռու
Լքված ես հեռու, հեռու ես դու
Երազումս ես ու դու էինք լուռ
Մոլորվում էինք հեռու - հեռու հեռվում

:( :( :(

Ու դու ինձնից հեռու
Լքված ես հեռու, հեռու ես դու
Երազումս ես ու դու էինք լուռ
Մոլորվում էինք հեռու - հեռու հեռվում

:( :( :(
I know bbz same xx

We should have more songs flicking in a random and completely pointless dancebreak :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom