Armenia 2024: Ladaniva - Jako

My only problem is that it feels too short and kind of misses the opportunity to give some clear memorable moment. I would have loved a chance of pace for something more to happen before it ends and then get back to repeating the main melody over and over but in added speed through each rerun. Other than that it's a joyous crossroad between indian and balkan and the video is gorgeous.

Reactions: D5K
I enjoy that this song is 2:25 long and the last lyrics happen at the 1:12 mark, with the rest being instrumental and ad-libs.

Who needs content when you've got la-la-laj-la-la-la-las to work with?

I enjoy that this song is 2:25 long and the last lyrics happen at the 1:12 mark, with the rest being instrumental and ad-libs.

Who needs content when you've got la-la-laj-la-la-la-las to work with?
Quite pretty in Armenian though

1000055194.jpg

This is rapidly becoming one of my TOP BOPS of the season.

It's just so joyful. Really hope it picks up the folk banger massive televote that Moldova have cornered in recent years. I suspect it very well might.

I feel like it'll need a really big memorable stage show to pull off quite as strong a showing as Moldova posted even last year - the main hook feels a bit slight on its own. It needs another element (and could have done with one musically) to help it take off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom