AS08 E05 Snatch Game of Love

VoR

Take it or leave it
Poor Jimbo, he really can't catch a break with these lip syncs :D

Kahanna really got lucky with Heidi tapping out, she was far and away the worst. Shame about Heidi, but I can't blame her for being over it when the judging basically gaslit her from day one.

Anyway, first really good episode this season! Jimbo absolutely dominated, but Jaymes would have been a worthy winner on a lesser game, and Alexis did well too. Kandy was just being Kandy, again, but she got enough decent lines in that I didn't begrudge her landing safe.

Last edited:
God having Jimbo lipsync 3 times is painful. Just let her sit the next one and let the assassin perform.

Finally proper drama, Kandy was lying through her teeth.

It wouldn’t have mattered cause I think the bottom would have been Jessica, Kahana and Heidi with Heidi going. Her snatch game was terrible, she didn’t even do any pirate joke. It was just her.

Jaymes would have won had the runway been good but it was all a bit off.

Jimbo’s runway was fucked up.

Still living for Alexis making everything about her.

There was a cruel shot of her head where you can see that it’s not a spot anymore, she’s completely bald.

Just as things started to look exciting, Heidi leaves. :eyes: Not sure I like her decision, she would have went far, I’d say a finalist for sure, but I feel like she gave up too early.

And all this means that Kandy gets away with being horrible again and end up in the final

Jasmine, what a beauty! disco: They didn’t show enough of her in the lip sync though.

I’d rank the Snatch game performances like this:

Alexis
Jaymes
Jimbo (not familiar with the character and it feels like it could have been any young girl)
Kandy
LaLa
Jessica
Heidi
Kahana

Jimbo was so deranged, how could she not have won with that :disco: Kahanna wasn't good but I honestly expected her to be WORSE.

Well..😭😭 I know...😭😭 that when our lives have been the darkest...😭😭 it's been this thing that we do...😭😭 that has saved us😭😭

1685739561711.png

Oh this episode was GOOOOOOD.

Alexis Michelle served 10/10 hateable deluded basic cunt :disco: It's literally impossible not to stan at this point.

I'm #TeamHeidi ALL THE WAY. She's such a sweetheart, and Kandi DID SAY THAT. And she did Kahanna SO DIRTY in the Snatch Game :D

And then the Jasmine Kennedy reveal and that back-flip-split was IN-SANE.

OH! And what about Lala's remark on the 2nd Snatchelor?!

...She should've been bottom. NOT YESSICA.

Alexis: Hands up if anyone has ever been in a sling!

*Alexis shoves hand in air*

I love her.

Another roast please.

Why did Alexis choose to re-create her famous reveal first of all, and secondly have it be WORSE than the original?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom