AS08 E06: Joan - The Unauthorised Rusical

VoR

Take it or leave it
*sigh*

Once again the challenge was actually a lot of fun, but the judging, my God.

At this point I don't know if I can watch any more seasons that feature Kandy Muse. I don't even dislike her particularly as a queen, but it's just insane the disconnect between what she presents and how she's judged.

Jimbo and Kahanna should have been the bottom two, and Kahanna obviously should have been eliminated. But the moment they showed a Jaymes talking head saying it was an open and shut case (IT WAS) I knew exactly how it was going to play out...

Positives - another episode of Alexis being a nightmare, and her gritted teeth reaction when she was put through as safe. :D Also, fabulous lip sync song, even if the editing was absurdly one-sided.

Jimbo was definitely bottom. And Jessica was better than Kandy. Awful judging indeed.

I am so angry with this show, so angry with myself because I get so consumed by my hate for Kandy.

So Jaymes gets called out for some illfitting garment twice while Kandy gets universal praise (including FPR and all rucaps) for her Ass look despite it sitting visibly loosely on her hateful thighs.

Only Jessica for me left to stan in this fucking season.

I was quite surprised that they all voted for Jaymes though, why when Kahanna more or less said she gave up?

Yeah this was frustrating. How did Alexis not end up in the top when she had the hardest part?

Kandi was good in the challenge but her runway was awful and looked like it was made of cardboard (also another leotard).

Kandy had the easiest part; and the fucking nerve of whomever that told her her voice sounded so good (when it was with the help of a vocoder).

Join me in the Kandy bemusement- I thought she was obviously the worst. Her and Jessica or Jimbo in the bottom for me.

I thought Lala was great and Alexis should have been in the top too.

Weird.

Bizarre bizarre episode and judging

I got everything wrong thinking Alexis, Lala and James were top

Kandy an absolute sure fire bottom

James going home seems ridiculous too, be interesting to see the reasons for that?

James runway was the worst. Loved Alexis and Kandy runway

Anyone would have done well with Kandy’s role, she really didn’t elevate it in any way I could see.

I was also unreasonably annoyed when she copied Coco Montrese’s ”pointing at her lips during the lip sync” move. Coco was doing a relatively complex rap, I’m Not Perfect (But I’m Perfect For You) has about three lines!

Bizarre bizarre episode and judging

I got everything wrong thinking Alexis, Lala and James were top

Kandy an absolute sure fire bottom

James going home seems ridiculous too, be interesting to see the reasons for that?

James runway was the worst. Loved Alexis and Kandy runway
Kandy’s runway looked CHEAP!

Anyone would have done well with Kandy’s role, she really didn’t elevate it in any way I could see.

I was also unreasonably annoyed when she copied Coco Montrese’s ”pointing at her lips during the lip sync” move. Coco was doing a relatively complex rap, I’m Not Perfect (But I’m Perfect For You) has about three lines!

They all seemed to just praise the wire hanger rather than what she did with it!

The REAL irony is what a disgrace the whole concept was to Joan's legacy :D

Can't stand Kandy but I thought she was one of the better ones. Lala is insanely likeable.

And Alexis' petrified "OH. OK.🫠 " :D

No thread for this week's rather dire episode I see. Jimbo deserves the crown but I can't see them giving it to him on an US season. La La and Jessica are enjoyable viewing but hardly scream All Stars winner. They are probably going to jump the shark completely and crown Kandy. Urgh!

They took it down and reuploaded it.

One expired bar of S14 chocolate for the first person to guess what was cut. :eyes:

I did watch but don’t remember anything specific. What did they cut?

I did wonder why no one brought up fracking in the roast episode, would Ru have you taken out back and shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom