AS08 E07: I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO LOOK UP THE EPISODE TITLE

I don't (well, except for the production nonsense) understand how the fuck Kandy was not in the bottom two there. Even her critiques were well worse than Kahanna's, at the very least. Alexis was disappointing rather than rubbish.

LaLa was great, though- I'd LOVE her to win it. Or Jimbo, for that matter.

Is Kahana the most forgettable contestant of all time? I mean she was always stunning on the runway but don’t ask me to describe what she wore to week in any detail.

She gave fairly good (talking) head, but I've ZERO idea what she did beyond that...

58 series in we should have people giving mediocre performances in what is supposedly an all stars season! Jimbo is leagues ahead of all the rest.

58 series in we should have people giving mediocre performances in what is supposedly an all stars season! Jimbo is leagues ahead of all the rest.

I do think it's also the format. Snatch Game of Love has NEVER been very good.

At this point I want Kandy to win just so we can never see her again. The most annoying contestant ever and half of it is how they shove her down our throat.

I actually thought the idea of the challenge was nice but this cast is not working for me and Kandy is insufferable.

This Kandy edit is so bizarre

But surely only Jimbo can win this?

Also James should have been here this week over Kahanna who has nothing to give outside the runways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom