AS08 E09: Carson Kressley Roast

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Not a bad roast tbh. Even Alexis wasn’t as awful as one would expect. I thought her and Kandi were the clear bottom but sure throw Jessica in as well.

Yay for Jimbo, she did so well and her runway was beautiful.

This is the first episode in two years of Drag Race that I’ve managed to watch in real time.

It was a decent roast. Jimbo and Jessica were the best, but it was definitely Alexis’ time.

I think Jessica is a goner next week unless she wins. Kandy and Jimbo’s alliance will see to that.

Poor Alexis HOISTED by her own petard :D

Good episode! Jimbo absolutely slayed but Jessica is so, so charming.

I think this is the first episode/challenge that I’ve really enjoyed this season. They were all good, was especially pleased to see Jessica doing well.

Everything went just as predicted though; If Jimbo is going to win the whole thing she needs a last win to win a lip sync, Kandy needs to vote for Alexis etc… the only thing that would’ve really taken us there would have been if Jimbo had actually eliminated Kandy.

Now what’s up with Katya’s face? She really looked like a man in a wig (”I just saw a messy man!”).

And speaking of wigs; that hair didn’t suit Ru at all.

That lip-sync just got too silly for me, I couldn't get into it. But it was so satisfying watching Silky be the one to lose to Jimbo :D

I thought Jessica was the best, and I want her to win so badly, but she probably won't :(

So pleased for Jessica. This episode and this season over all. Jimbo winning the crown is the only result that would make sense at this point but it would be nice to have Jessica in the final. Rupaul loves Kandy way too much for that to happen :rolleyes:

I love Alexis but the fact that she came back and ended up being even more of a villain this season is the best thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom