AS08 E12: Grand Finale

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Just Google the winner. This episode was boring.

Happy for Lala, but I wanted Jaymes to win. That wheel stunt was just stupid.

Pay me in Money or whatever the song was called could actually be half decent if Leland puts it back in the oven for a bit

Eliminating to a top 2 could be great in theory but just give the eliminated queens a box of cue cards screams "How do we get this runtime to episode length?"

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if she won fair and square but they weighed it so heavily in her and Jaymes’ favor. No wonder non of the eliminated queens made any effort to campaign.

Eliminating to a top 2 could be great in theory but just give the eliminated queens a box of cue cards screams "How do we get this runtime to episode length?"

She looks a little like Kefka from FFV in this outfit.

I just saw what Kandy is wearing

IMG_9134.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I'm glad that Ru is making it clearer that Kandy's success is 100% fakeass production witchcraft

I’d love to see the final votes. I don’t think we’ll hear about the fame games again.

Yay for Jimbo.

Great winner, but the season really did run out of steam as it went on. They really should go back to shorter season orders!

I can't get over how awful Kandy's runway look was and then the "oh thats nice" comments afterwards. The dress was giving design challenge!

It is a leotard with a skirt hanging from the middle of her torso. So unflattering.

The fame games idea was pretty good but they fucked it up. I love that they showed the looks from the eliminated queens but they should'nt have shown them in Untucked.

Useless episode besides the results. It could only be Jimbo but what a shit season over all. Oh and I too am glad I’m getting a rest from Jimbo’s embarrassing tits and arse look.

I actually thought Kandy gave the better lip sync, but so pleased with the overall result. If Kandy had won after that dreadful, dreadful runway…

Oh good lord, I am only halfway through this finale. Not a soaking clock? Not interested. But I am amused by Ru's runway minidress being made out of a bath mat (rusourceful).

The eliminated queens ought to have came out in black to have both Jimbo and Kandy standing out. Choices (not being made).

I think LaLa could have won that even without that unnecessary wheel spin, although I was secretly hoping Monica had it in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom