AS6 E03: Side Hustles

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
I thought this was a GREAT episode!

None of the commercials were terrible, the winners were well deserved, and it was great to see Trinity get her moment.

The lip sync. :O I felt bad for TKB in a way because she was killing it but it was hard not to be excited and entranced by Laganja's just being there (plus stunts). Nice that Ru praised both of them though.

I will always be a Silky apologist, S11 ond beyond, so I'm sad to see her go, but she was the weakest in the commercials.

My early personal top four is Pandora/TKB/Yara and then A'keria or Ginger, but I still think it'll be Ginger, Eureka, Yara and then maybe A'keria.

AN AMAZING EPISODE :disco:

Great sketches, a worthy winner, a fucking ICONIC lip sync and SO MUCH DRAMA.

I'm so pleased Trinity got that win. She was great and it clearly meant so much to her. I hope her emotions don't get the better of her this season because I'm really loving her, even her demand for a bit of praise from the bottom bitches felt warranted.

POOR Jan, they're gaslighting her so hard this season. :D

I actually really felt for Silky too. She overplayed her hand in Season 11 but she obviously doesn't deserve the sheer level of hate that she got as a result, and it's clearly broken her a little bit. Ru's sigh of disappointment says it all though, she'll be back.

And OMG Ginger's FACE OF HATE in the Untucked lounge when she fell into the bottom. It's somehow perfect that she was COMPLETELY justified in being pissed off (she was clearly one of the best) and yet came off SO SALTY about it.

1625147335282.png

Miss TKB! :disco:

And how fabulous didn’t Laganja look? What a star! Why would they bring her just today though? Trinity deserved to win, they should’ve let it be a tie. Only wish the two were more syncronized in the lip sync, it looked like they didn’t see each other.

I’m getting so tired of Ginger. Her fabricated sadness for voting for Jiggly was too much. Loved that face she gave in Untucked.

I don’t know what’s happening though, because that Eureka out of drag look in the work room is totally doing it for me. 🐻:horny:

This episode THOUGH! :disco:

LAGANJA'S delayed entrance and then basically bulldozing through the entire cast with her moves and 137 death drops :disco: Seems like she's made up with Ru. You can tell Ru likes her!

TKB was so sweet :D

T! K! B! 😍 😍 😍

WHAT AN EPISODE :D Truly, they feel like they've finally UNDERSTOOD the All Stars brief again on the perfect cocktail of the queens that have grown and got something completely new to give, the queens that are ready to have a nervous breakdown over how they did the first time round, and the queens we ALL WANT TO SEE AGAIN FOR JUST FIVE MINUTES :disco:

Loved this episode. Allowing the queens to do their own sketches is much better than the awful hockey scripts they usually get.

I actually felt for Silky, yes she was too much in season 11 but it’s not good to have someone’s spirit broken. If this short stint on all stars does nothing, it redeemed and humanized her.

Laganja killed that lip sync and she looked like a star.

Ginjer should just accept the fact that she’s a villain and roll with it. She comes off very insincere.

Last edited:
GREAT episode! Felt quite sad for Silky she was second guessing every single action and it’s a hard place to be but can see why after her season she’s in that place. Will probably be back.

it’s quite hard to predict the order in which they’ll go home. I reckon they thought Jan was out the door, bless her.

I actually like everyone in this series. Nobody is disappointing, there are no obvious boots, and I actually think Silkie and Eureka have rehabilitated themselves so far.

Wow, I'm actually enjoying this season so far!

I literally screamed and yaaaaas-ed when Laganja came in, what a great queen!

And that lipsync, I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't :disco::disco::disco::disco:

Silky was no where as annoying this season as she was on her season. I'm ok with losing her early either way. Akeira seems very shaky so far and I wouldn't be surprised to see her go next.

The blue totally reminded me of this breathtaking Cher moment.

Attachments

• 21e4be197a915768535298c2f15e0588.png
    21e4be197a915768535298c2f15e0588.png
    624.6 KB · Views: 52
I don’t get Jan and the way they treat her. You would assume that they realized that they overlooked her on her seasons and want to give her some praise but they just want to break her. Did she kick Ru’s dog or something?

Gutted for Silky. I'd have sent home Akeria. Or Ginger just for what would have been an iconic reaction.

I don’t get Jan and the way they treat her. You would assume that they realized that they overlooked her on her seasons and want to give her some praise but they just want to break her. Did she kick Ru’s dog or something?
She's such a fucking desperado she makes TERRIFIC TV when it happens!

Also look, I'm sorry, she's maybe deserved to win ONE challenge in her entire time on the show. She's the queen of delivering an 8/10 every time.

Well I'm looking forward to Jan hitting the fan next week with her bottom eligibility comment (which I completely agree with, but what great TV it has already made with Ginger's face crack of the season).

Yeah I've never seen a more devastating NOD :D That cameraman saw nothing short of a PROMOTION.

Creasing up at people praising the line up when everyone was slagging it off a few weeks ago :D

Great episode, laughed at least once during each commercial and some fine moments. I actually think Akeria deserved the bottom, probably with Jan over Silky, but I think they’ll be bringing her back anyway, so I’m not too bothered.

I genuinely thought Ginger’s performance was best and so she rightly was miffed at being in the bottom. Sure, she was SALTY but Jan was also pretty shitty to Silky without the reason to back it up :D

And I was always an apologist, but Eureka is coming across really well so far.

WHAT A SEASON ALREADY

Pandora does seem entirely out of sync with everyone else but I’m KINDA HERE FOR IT :D

Yes this was fun! As has been said, the queens making the scripts was a LOT funnier than the skits and skats of the producer-scripted challenges. I am enjoying a lot of these queens this time.

I feel like it's becoming a THING, but TKB is really getting on my tits - that whole backfire with Yara. Last week choosing to take it personally that Yara pulled her lipstick and got caught petty-handed this week and denying it! Didn't really give her the win this week either, I might have given Ra'jah another win, thinking about it! Ra'jah looked even better than before, since she got teamed up with the cast of Botched.

The producers are certainly doing something with Jan, I'm glad (and I have to say a little surprised) to see Moopy not rising to it. Ginger really seems so insincere, doesn't she? :D

I'm liking Eureka a lot more too, she's balancing it all well now, and I did cackle when I first saw her exorcist look, and again when she was an employee with the same puke :D

The runways were just confusing this week, most of them for looks I didn't remember, and if I DID they didn't seem to be that much of a glow-up? It's a bit weird that Jan didn't use her blue look ... but was that her crafted one, I can't remember.

Sad for Silky, I don't really have any objection to her being sent home but I felt real sympathy.

Lip Sync was great, I preferred last week, but wonderful to see Ganj back. TKB did alright but didn't seem like she was having much fun.

Oh alright, let's do this:
1. Ra'jah
2. Yara
3. Eureka
4. Jan
5. Kylie
6. A'Keria
7. Scarlet
8. Pandora
9. Ginger
10. TKB

Are you ranking on performance or favourites? Cause in WHAT WORLD are Ginger and TKB at the bottom on the latter?

TKB I thought had a great challenge but the look was fairly shit- and the make up terrible :D

Are you ranking on performance or favourites? Cause in WHAT WORLD are Ginger and TKB at the bottom on the latter?

TKB I thought had a great challenge but the look was fairly shit- and the make up terrible :D

Favourites! Ginger did well of course - I'm still not totally sold on TKB being a frontrunner so far though, still feels like pre-Stand Up S6 TKB at the moment, that's definitely being affected by the rather unsympathetic commentary she's giving though. She did alright in the challenge, but yeah her makeup has been pretty ghoulish so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom