AS7 E10: The Kennedy Davenport Center Honors Hall of Shade

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Surely the best roast ever? They were all excellent, even Jaida's one joke lol. I didn't think Trinity should've won, her runway was gross.

So Jynkx, Trinity, and Jaida all have a spot.

Shea won't qualify.

That leaves Raja, Evie, Viv, and Monet. I feel like they'll pick Shea and one of those 4, just to have a clear Top 4?

The Vivienne has moaned about the jokes that were edited out, in a tweet which seems to have been deleted.

A great episode that more than compensated for last week.

Another episode where I was convinced that Shea was going to win until I see her performance. Is she just not delivering?

I’m so happy for Trinity, I thought she really did well. The Vivienne must be fuming who could have been second after Jinkx, especially since her runway look was better.

Runway wise:
01. Jinkx
02. The Vivienne
03. Shea
04. Raja
05. Yvie
06. Trinity
07. Monet
08. Jaida (looked more like shrimp than mermaid to me)

Would have been nice for someone other than Jinkx to have won this week but she fucking BODIED it.

Oh my god someone put a sock into Ru…WTF

Again Monet and Viv were robbed. They were both better than Trinity, whose runway was just ugly.

Yeah it was a good roast, but hard to enjoy with Ru's ridiculous fake shrieking at every line.

Jinkx recycled a lot of that, but it was still fucking essential.

The bit about reflecting that you've become your mother while giving a blowjob is a fairly well-known Sarah Silverman line, isn't it?

Jinkx miles above the others, thought Viv deserved it over Trinity though

Monet should’ve won?! She barely looked up from her notes. No.

I don’t think trinity necessarily deserved it but she deserves a top 4 placing based on this season and agree with whoever said the two winners next week will be Shea (to avoid one star embarrassment) and whoever they decide is the forth chosen one (Viv)

Watching those USA roasts it's actually kind of embarrassing how many lines are stolen. Then again, look how often it happens on here :basil:

I don’t think trinity necessarily deserved it but she deserves a top 4 placing based on this season and agree with whoever said the two winners next week will be Shea (to avoid one star embarrassment) and whoever they decide is the forth chosen one (Viv)

I’m not sure what will happen but I doubt it’ll just be 2 stars up for grabs. There was a very pointed moment of Shea looking bereft and Ru saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way”, and the plunger is gone. I think they’re leading us to an “anything is possible”.

Seems like a pretty decent maxi though so I don’t imagine there will be a lot of time for tie-breaks, unless it’s the lipsync winner breaking it or giving out a bonus star (I guess that’s the same).

Mind you it looked from that snippet that Shea was going to lip sync for her talent so 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can potentially see the final episode being a lip sync smack down with all the queens or something, which would render the legendary legend star thing pointless but this is RuPaul’s Drag Race :D

Challenge
  1. Jinkx
  2. Raja
  3. The Vivienne
  4. Trinity
  5. Monet
  6. Shea
  7. Yvie
  8. Jaida
Runway
  1. Shea
  2. Jaida
  3. Jinkx
  4. The Vivienne
  5. Monet
  6. Trinity
  7. Yvie
  8. Raja
I think the win should have gone to Jinkx and The Viv, although I can understand them wanting Trinity in the final, given her overall performance across the season.

Shea is very creative aesthetically, and she definitely has CUNT, but the T under-indexes when she has to be spontaneous, off-the-cuff, quick-witted. It's all a bit too studied. Jinkx is really the complete opposite of her - still a little unpolished, very chaotic, but just a genius "in the moment".

I really hope some streaming platform gives Jinkx a development deal after this run. She was too early in the franchise to really benefit from its juggernaut status.

I can potentially see the final episode being a lip sync smack down with all the queens or something, which would render the legendary legend star thing pointless but this is RuPaul’s Drag Race :D
That's been the entire premise from the start :D They literally said the whole point of the stars is that the four with the most do the lip sync smack down!

That's been the entire premise from the start :D They literally said the whole point of the stars is that the four with the most do the lip sync smack down!

No I meant that all 8 of them end up in the lip sync smackdown, not just 4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom