AS8 E1/2 - "The Fame Game"/"It's RDR Live!"

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
AJA :disco:

Although that was probably the best part of Ep1. Poor MBH, I was really cheering for her.

Who'd have thought Kahanna...although I thought Alexis and Jaymes were the best.

When they were revealing the assassin, someone said "It's Kenya Michaels" :D

O M G @ Alexis in the first Untucked! :D She did not disappoint! So glad they put her among the tops to amplify her delusion.

It’s heartbreaking to see MBH struggle and cry, but it was so expected, she looked scared of being there. Hopefully she’s getting something out of joining the show anyway.

I’m trying but I really really can’t stand Kandy.

The second episode, I thought the judging was a bit wrong. Alexis and Darienne should’ve been in the top with Jaymes. Did they give Jimbo the win just because of lip sync with Pangina?

I thought LaLa Ri was worse than Kahana. Poor Neysha she looked livid during the elimination, but her performance was the weakest.

The edit forced all the girls to know she would bomb the challenge in the exact manner she did beforehand.

Alaska :disco:

Loved Bianca’s comment about Alexis bouncing up and down during the group challenge. :D

Caught up on the first two episode now. Promising cast but something feels like it isn't quite clicking yet.

I can't warm to Kahana at all. I'm sure she's lovely, but she was such a total non-factor in her original season that the vibe is that of a superfan who somehow tricked their way into the lineup. :D

Felt for Monica Beverley Hillz, but she was clearly just far too fragile to compete, as was the case in Season 5.

Pleased/relieved that my beloved trio of Mrs Kasha Davis, Darienne Lake and Jaymes Mansfield haven't had any casualties yet. I thought MKD was top worthy in both main challenges, but she seems to be getting sidelined by the edit thus far.

Alexis in Untucked - Oh My God! :D She's back and worse than ever! Also, still hasn't sorted that bald spot!

Last edited:
That second video is just too difficult to watch. Bianca is just yelling and talking over poor Kylie Sonique the whole way through. She needs to read the room now and then.

orr8jugrjc1b1.jpg

6saxyugrjc1b1.jpg

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom