ASFM: Back to Basics - REALLY CLOSED NOW

Has anyone ever genuinely thought they were going to win? I've always thought mine was the best (except I Can Get Up Now, which was an experiment of blandness that I ended up still liking annoyingly), but have never thought I was winning.

Until now...

I can confirm Iā€™m not winning this time but thatā€™s only because I ā€œdonā€™t like camp musicā€ and you lot all do :(

(Kylie part 2 #comingsoon)

As someone whose entries are usually on the flamboyant, grand and even a tad opulent side, I feel the opposite is what does well frankly :eyes:

Just looking at the time Alexia's terrible English meant she misunderstood and arranged a concert to celebrate her ASFM victory:

Look at her smile and jump as she sings "I've never been so sad in all my libe" :D

One day, I would just like a semi-decent top 10/20 finish. Apart from my flukey win I always end on a really BORING number. Wow 26th, I feel nothing. šŸ˜

Of course I also really want to win again.
I want to win a normal contest. Iā€™ve got my speed round win but I need to know I can still serve the goods when people have had time to listen to the song properly.

Some cute posts here about winning.
RncIv3p.gif

I can confirm Iā€™m not winning this time but thatā€™s only because I ā€œdonā€™t like camp musicā€ and you lot all do :(

(Kylie part 2 #comingsoon)

Oh come OFF IT :D if being camp was the key to victory it would be a hell of a lot more FUN

The only time I thought OMG THIS IS THE ONE before it premiered was ā€œRaā€, and it even went DTF giving me hope.

But no, I canā€™t have nice things, and it finished behind almost all the second chance bollocks

I genuinely did think Betta and Nyusha could do it and they almost did. Kelly Leigh was also close but SABOTAGED by the travellerā€™s cheques. Platon & Joolay biggest shock flop disaster.

The only one I expected to do well but flopped with was Achille Lauro during the Cocktail Longe. I came top ten with Violet Blue in the anti-valentine contest but I still expected it to place higher.

I genuinely thought 1UL would win until I heard Parade of Planets :angry: I also thought Suki Suki had potential but inevitably was pushed to 4th by the BASICS.

My entry this time round is definitely my strongest since 1UL, will inevitably be sunk by the Tummy Swords voting bloc though.

I know what Tummy swords is, just not who the tummy swords voting block is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom