ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - Semi Final 2 listening party 22/04/2021 8pm

Agog to discover that Doctor Spin was none other than Andrew Lloyd Webber and some other guy :o

My song takes me back to a simpler time on a road trip in a specific country with the girls before I settled down and unsettled down.

Can I be anymore cryptic?

Am I mad or did we not see the Ich + Ich video last night? The one that's in the recap?
You're not mad. The YouTube video was pulled sometime after the song was clipped by Zen for the recap and so I had to replace it with a videoless version in the playlist.

I don’t think I’ll announce my second choice as I might still use it in another ASFM

Same, I wish I went with my second choice now considering the reaction my first got 😂 but I think I’ll sit on it for another time.

Meanwhile, I did discover a guilty pleasure that would have definitely bombed hard that might be good for the second chances show.

@dmlaw question for the second chance gala: do they have to have been songs that would have been eligible?

The voting thread said songs that weren’t on Spotify or didn’t reach the top 40 so I guess not.

There was seriously a cruel number of songs I kept finding that just missed the top 40, it brought back memories of listening to the radio 1 chart show and realizing the day 1 purchase of that cd single just wasn’t enough 🥺😭

WHat we do with our second choices again? One of them was actually submitted, so I’m agog and also pondering if that means it should automatically get my 20......

I’m a bit out of the loop. Day 23 where BT (not @ButterTart) deny me a broadband connection. The cunts.

@dmlaw question for the second chance gala: do they have to have been songs that would have been eligible?
Nope. It is still a forgotten hits playlist, but if it didn't quite make the Top 40 or was only a hit in Lesbainia, that's just fine.

My SECOND CHOICE

God I was obsessed with Sarah Connor for a while.

This is my fave forgotten gem of hers, but it’s nearly more suitable for the covers round given how much it seems to borrow from Family Affair

I'm listening now and I won't comment on everything but Nine Inch Nails, despite being not what I normally listen to, make the HOTTEST music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom