ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - THE RESULTS 08/05/2021 2pm

Excellent job @dmlaw ! I read that from start as live as I was working.

The song that won is fabulous but I would have said it was one of the three best known songs for me.

Surprised to finish so highly with Siouxsie, a tad nonplussed to be next to Delta, but overall glad to have introduced or reminded discerning palates of a wonderful song :D

@cwej were/are you a Lena Fiagbe fan? I seriously had this on my list of potential entries. I went a bit loony over her a few years back. Was overjoyed her album recently got added to Spotify.

Good work dmlaw.

Happy enough with 22nd. Need to count how many 8s and 9s I got, because it seemed like all my points were those scores.

@cwej were/are you a Lena Fiagbe fan? I seriously had this on my list of potential entries. I went a bit loony over her a few years back. Was overjoyed her album recently got added to Spotify.

I only knew this song, though I have listened to her album since. I like 'Visions'.

I'm pleased I got to top 20, mostly thanks to Jyxz, after that shocker of a first half...!

Good work dmlaw.

Happy enough with 22nd. Need to count how many 8s and 9s I got, because it seemed like all my points were those scores.
You got three 7s, three 8s and two 9s. You were in the Top 10 for a really long time before all the late voters ruined it.

Thanks @dmlaw, great show!

Still can’t get a fucking top twenty place but OH WELL, back to the drawing board.

We are ready when we get the green light
sweden esc2016 GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

Sorry for the late praise @dmlaw I had a bit of a hiatus from the Internet after entering the not so forgotten Scarlet 😂 (in my defense I had only just rediscovered it this year and never knew I wasn’t the only one) .. this was a great show, I really enjoyed the theme after being initially a bit sceptical. Bravo all and well done @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid what a lovely winner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom