ASFM Speed - THEME REVEAL

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him
Theme: SELF INDULGENCE

You are invited to give in to your BASEST DESIRES and send in the most self-indulgent music you can think of.

It could be:

· The Self Indulgence of the competitor. What song would you most want to see on this contest and inflict on everyone else? (though some of us have been doing this the whole time, let’s be real)

· The Self Indulgence of the artisté. A song where they achieved full ARTPOP levels of DELUSION.

· The Self Indulgence of Moopy as a whole. Has Kim Woodburn ever released a single?

A reminder. This theme will not be policed by me, but by your fellow competitors. I would expect any songs that do not follow the brief above to be penalised heavily by the voters.

Please PM me your choices in the following format:

Title:

Artist:

YouTube link:

Country Flag: (Please ensure that this embeds correctly when you send me the PM. I will not have time to fix it myself, and will just be copying and pasting)

The Max Length of the YouTube video is 5 minutes. Entries above this will be rejected. If possible, please send your entry in as soon as possible in case there are any duplicate songs and people need to pick a backup.

Good Luck. And don’t fuck it up.

How it will work:

At midday on the day of the competition, the THEME will be revealed. Submissions will open and contestants will have until 7pm to submit their entries. If possible, please send your entry in as soon as possible in case there are any duplicate songs and people need to pick a backup. Entries will be YouTube only, with a maximum length (including credits etc.) of 5 minutes.

At 8pm, the show will officially begin, with each entry being shown in full, as a YouTube playlist. When the final act has finished, we will then have an INTERVAL VIDEO (hosted on Vimeo due to copyright issues), which will include the Recap as well as SPECIAL PERFORMANCES. This will last for approximately half an hour, and voting will close at the end of it. The recap will be included three times.

There will then be half an hour for WILD SPECULATION, whilst the votes are counted and verified, before the leaderboard will be announced in reverse order, alongside the reveals of who sent what. Please do not identify which entry you sent until its final placing has been revealed.

I hope you can join me for what will be a joyous (and for me, stressful) night!

I think the song that I was planning to enter the next time anyway might fit this theme quite well.

I have a couple of ideas for this. All of which will be equally loathed by the Moopy masses. :disco:

Now I see why the time limit was introduced although it’s scuppered most of my ideas.

Also, I have unfortunately got a meeting now until 3pm, so I won't be able to be as active as I had hoped until then. I'll keep an eye on this thread, but I can't check my PMs properly until then.

Hun. Why would you throw this curveball? :eyes:

ALSO SENT

Holly Valance is THRILLED at the chance to take part in this prestigious contest once again.

It could be:​

· The Self Indulgence of the competitor. What song would you most want to see on this contest and inflict on everyone else? (though some of us have been doing this the whole time, let’s be real)

I have a question on this point...

How are people to KNOW whether an entry is self-indulgence on the poster’s part if it’s (presumably) anonymous?

I have a question on this point...

How are people to KNOW whether an entry is self-indulgence on the poster’s part if it’s (presumably) anonymous?
It is anonymous, and we will just allow the wisdom of the crowd to judge what happens.

Do we have a timetable of events? I want to make sure I can participate to the fullest/bare minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom