ASFM: The Second Choices Gala

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Slightly later than anticipated because life and shit.

Speaking of shit, who’s ready for some songs that didn’t pass even Moopy’s quality control measures (‘Do you have a penis? You do? Oh well, it was nice speaking to you anyway’)

There are some fun choices in here, some guilty pleasure nonsense that exists only to divide, a song that may well get us put on a watchlist and a live performance described by the sender as an ‘aural Holocaust’.

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:

Ta bab.

Last edited:
Reactions: dUb
Oooh, I might get some KYLIE wine for tonight. I am very pleased to see she has made it VEGAN.

Can I still send over my second choice or has the WINDOW CLOSED ?

Also I won’t be revealing who sent what song (because I forgot to make a note and trawling through all those messages is bare effort), so I’m counting on people to speak up and explain themselves.

Reactions: dUb
I shall sadly miss this but I hope my "much better than my actual entry but not on Spotify, the cunts" got in and you enjoy it :):)

I'll do a solo watch another time...

I do hope my two suggestions have been included but If they haven’t it’s no big deal.
u3exezI.gif

Omg I didn’t know this was a thing??

So I couldn't use some of the songs because there were so many, but I've incorporated at least one for every person who sent them. Please don't come into this thinking you're getting HIGH ART, as disappointment can ravage the soul. Do come into it expecting batshit fun.

I will make a Spotify playlist with every song people have suggested so far (not just the ones in the playlist) which will be on general release in selected threads at some point this weekend.

I remembered this existed about 3 days ago and was furious I forgot about it. :(

For those interested this is from her album where she covers the whole of Remain in Light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom