ASFM Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous. Deadline 5pm TODAY

Mine is proving harder than I thought. All the good stuff is REAL MUSIC that Moopy won't vote for and googling "<country name> GOTH" yielded nothing of interest.
Have a look at my suggestion in the second post. Your country has TONS of playlists (whether there’s owt good in them, however…)

Feel like pure shit think @Music has me on mute.
I have @Music on mute after he snubbed me in the previous round.

faWtAEV.gif

I was entirely satisfied that I was not going to look for my song until after Eurovision, so am pleased to report that I have already located something truly superb. The only real question is whether I can better it.

Just saying maybe if Nigel Farage had taken part in Worldvision, Brexit wouldn't have happened. The foreigns have gifted us with some truly exceptional music.

The ghost of Dennis Waterman spake unto me in a dream last night. He says the best way to honour his memory would be to either get 40 players for ASFM or kick Rula Lenska in the face. I’d sooner we went for the first option, folks, we’re none of us monsters.

I've got 3 songs stuck in my head. Hurrah. I'm still determined to at least try and find something a little more me though. I get such escapism and sense of identity through music that this has almost been distressing :D
I have a country which isn't me at all so I was quite concerned, but I've fallen in love with the song I've chosen

@SystemAddict still hasn't signed up :(
@Suomi and @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid have also not signed up yet and I feel very attacked. The fact they've not been online since the weekend is a logical counterpoint but it conflicts with my victim narrative.
@Alla @Apoca @David 5000 @Devil @jivafox @Penelope and @Pingu have also sensationally failed to confirm their participation, which leads me to believe they're busy planning a surprise birthday party for me as opposed to the only other alternative; they're snubbing me because they hate me.

@SystemAddict still hasn't signed up :(
@Suomi and @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid have also not signed up yet and I feel very attacked. The fact they've not been online since the weekend is a logical counterpoint but it conflicts with my victim narrative.
@Alla @Apoca @David 5000 @Devil @jivafox @Penelope and @Pingu have also sensationally failed to confirm their participation, which leads me to believe they're busy planning a surprise birthday party for me as opposed to the only other alternative; they're snubbing me because they hate me.
A psychology textbook could be written about this post

SORBSESSED with my entry. I think it might be my most favourite disco-very yet. I was just too sorbsighted for the worldvision, but having stopped, slowed down, took a deep breath and pretended to eat crisps in the bath I gathered my thought and found one of the best songs I've ever entered.

Last edited:
So I was initially worried about my country but I’ve discovered a wealth of talent that’s actually right up my street

I’m down to 3 songs and have some thinking to do …

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom